Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Chatter (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Gardening in our lives (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=126812)

Valerit 24.06.2011 21:15

Gardening in our lives

Вложений: 9
Gardening is not a small place in our lives. Someone who likes fiddling with the flowers , someone to grow your tomato or cucumber, no nitrates, who likes to read in the garden . I love to read, work out in a nearby grove , a bathhouse sink . And my wife likes to dig in the garden . He says that if you do not plunge your hands into the earth, that evening , as if lost. I have an obligation to mow the grass. What do I do with pleasure sometimes . Sometimes the hose a lot of flowers that my wife planted . Of course very nice to sit and think about life in the garden . But my wife says it's not only fun but also great work. I ask her to participate in the discussion on this forum about the colors , because she is very loving and a good command of the issue . A few days ago, I registered it . Her nickname aljenat. I hope she will not give up .
Flowers that bloom now in our garden

aljenat 25.06.2011 01:45

Вложений: 4
I actually registered my husband , and asked to be involved in the subject.
I really love the flowers, as well as, perhaps, any woman, but it turned out that we have worked as a gardener . Then she was born one grandson , then a second and it all fell on the garden legacy to me. Just do not like very strange people in my house , so I had to do everything herself. We grow many different plants. Every spring , when there are many forces - planting and planting . Then little by little trying to reduce the number of overgrown plants. Of course , it's fine when you go out into the yard - and all round blooms ...
Sometimes you want all this under the mower.
But there comes the next day and again we can start again.

Santa 25.06.2011 02:37

Вложений: 1
Beautiful!
And my roses this year (20 clusters ) were killed :mad:>
Six years of joy to all !
Photo somewhere there in the archives and look for tomorrow .
And my weakness - it conifers ..
I Peel (it's running around with a saw ) the old apple and plum ( which get a good knocks :D> from her husband ( in words, of course)) and planting , planting ... arborvitae , cypress , fir , juniper ... :)>

Moriakoff 25.06.2011 09:39

Цитата:

Сообщение от aljenat; 1678423"
Sometimes you want all this under the mower.

Ah, summer red! I would love thee,
Were not the heat , dust, yes , yes mosquitoes , but flies.
You're all mental abilities ruining ,
We are afflicted , as the field, we strazhdem by drought ...
I love flowers , but take care of them there are no forces ... Therefore put away all , leaving only grass and trees ... and a few bushes chrysanthemums .. But this is missing , the roof ! Every 2 weeks have to " pull " that damn lawnmower on the site in 50 60gradusnuyu heat! And something always happens! Then the bees will fly , then any insect bite , then smashed into the grass of apricots I turn into a pie dzhemovy ... Of all the great harvest of apricots , cherries , cherries, plums , raspberries, I am able to eat the berries ... 2.3 for what is it? I do not know .... I want concreted the whole plot ... :)>

Toinen 25.06.2011 10:09

Цитата:

Сообщение от Moriakoff; 1678661"
I want the whole area concreted ...

My site - one hectare of pristine virgin forest , and cares for the care of him, I asked the nature. At night in the courtyard of gad hedgehogs and snails are collected , and the gaps in the trees on the difficult , sloping paths worn bat .
 One year old dog Bonia urchin does not move , but only accompanies eye. Probably already been contact and hedgehogs were able to somehow agree with him .

aljenat 25.06.2011 10:26

Цитата:

Сообщение от Moriakoff; 1678661"
I want concreted the whole plot ...

Like, would you understand my husband . Yes, and I a couple of weeks ago , coming from work at 7:00 pm, dinner and quickly make a snack , rushing into the street, on the second shift . This year, we have gnats and overpowered . It feels like all they antidispirantov zvereyut more. So after working a couple of hours , circling like a spindle, you go home with a sense of accomplishment ... When you get to bed , the thought in my head , only one - all in concrete. But then again morning , the birds are singing , you can drink some coffee on the veranda - beauty.

Valerit 25.06.2011 10:42

Цитата:

Сообщение от Toinen (Сообщение 1678671)
My site - one hectare of pristine virgin forest, and cares for the care of him, I asked the nature.
At night in the courtyard of gad hedgehogs and snails are collected, and the gaps in the trees on the difficult, sloping paths worn bat

This is a luxury

aljenat 25.06.2011 10:45

Вложений: 3
Цитата:

Сообщение от Santa; 1678471"
And my roses this year (20 clusters ) were killed

As for the roses.
Tried many ways to cover roses.
The most successful in my opinion.
Very gently bends the roses ( no clipping at all) to the ground clutching their churbachkami , then covering the special cloth. Then poured onto the fabric layer of dry leaves centimeters 5-7. On top of spruce branches . When there is snow , sprinkle with more snow. Came up with a way to eight years ago, after winterkilled almost all roses. After that, no one rose does not winterkilled . Podopret may , if a lot of snow and a nasty wet spring . When unfold the rose, green leaves with them and then I had to cut and peel . The hassle is not really a lot.

Toinen 25.06.2011 10:49

Цитата:

Сообщение от Valerit (Сообщение 1678701)
is a luxury

Valerit, is not it sad when a simple trees and grass become a luxury?

Luxury - it's honey on old birch stumps.
Every autumn, collecting five buckets!

Valerit 25.06.2011 10:53

Цитата:

Сообщение от Toinen (Сообщение 1678711)
Valerit, is not it sad when a simple trees and grass become a luxury?

Luxury - it's honey on old birch stumps.
Every autumn, collecting five buckets!

When there is more opportunity to read.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:08.