Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Russian Art (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Leningrad School (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=13876)

qwerty 08.01.2009 10:25

Leningrad School

The question was asked in a branch of an ideal forum, I decided to make a response in a separate topic, because of the branch it just is not the place.
Once in 1932, the Order of People's Commissars had banned all art associations and groups, but the only official Union of Artists to somehow distinguish between artists in a monotonous mass of steel to provide the Moscow and Leningrad schools, with more of Leningrad, as it included masters, dare to depart from the social realism is far more than Moscow. Samokhvalov, Pakhomov, Kazan, Rusakov, Kupervasser, Vedernikov, Cremer, Stipa, Lebedev, Basmanov, Sterligov - these brilliant names are the pride of this school, they gladly include in their collection as admirers of social realism, and fans left art. I'm sure someone forgot because I sit in the country, away from his library, I hope, I will add.
Among the Sixties in St. Petersburg can be identified arefevskuyu group, but, actually, that's another story.

qwerty 09.01.2009 17:33

Yury truly outstanding collector, thanks to him, nobody needs a lot of the Leningrad school, was preserved and appreciated. I am well acquainted with him, he is a great expert in his case, and, importantly, always ready to share knowledge.
If we're talking about collectors of this trend, it is impossible not to mention Roman Babichev, whose collection is comparable to the collection of Yu Nosov, and Ildar Galeev, which is collecting this direction, pushing it into his gallery, regularly making exhibitions and publishing catalogs are very decent.
Oh, and all people interested in this direction, recommend the book "On the banks of the Neva, is the exhibition catalog, which was (in my opinion, just not sure the book home, and I'm in the country), Yury Nosov.

Кирилл Сызранский 09.01.2009 17:39

Цитата:

Сообщение от qwerty (Сообщение 181316)
Roman Babichev,

For once mentioned (you do not it?), As a connoisseur of creativity A. Rusakov.
Honestly, I did not know that Roman Danilovich, on Petersburger sinks.: P

Samvel 09.01.2009 20:17

Вложений: 10
In 1993. Peter died in the collector Yury Pogrebnyak. In subsequent years, the heirs (family of brothers and sisters) have sold a large number of works by Leningrad artists. In some paintings, acquired from them was signed, unknown to me authors. During the time the authors have been installed many pictures, some issues have helped me Ildar Galeev. Unfortunately a few dozen pictures and have not been established. Dear forum users want to put some of the subscriptions work, helping to identify the authors.

qwerty 09.01.2009 22:22

Samvel, the first is similar to Voroshilov, but want a better picture as to say exactly. Third and fourth, perhaps Siddur, but, again, make a photo better. Eighth - probably Grositsky, ninth - Chubarov, tenth - I know for sure, can not remember the name. If so, and I do not remember - will answer two days later, when I get home.

fross 10.01.2009 00:10

Qwerty,
Please tell me what the value of creativity Leningrad artists you listed, and if any of their novelty and innovation works.

LCR 10.01.2009 00:38

This is a very nice artists. Most of all I like Lebedev, whom I know better than others, I wrote about him some course work, although it was so long ago that have probably not true:)

I would like only to add that in 60-70 he was a collector named Suris, who collected the schedule. I think he worked in the library Satykova-Shchedrin, but I may be wrong. He was not very happy to show, but through the influence of the widow Lebedev, who was, incidentally, the daughter of Sergei Lazo (explain to young people: it was a Soviet hero whose enemies do not remember which and for which, burned in the locomotive firebox) I was able to see part of his collection, which I was very impressed.
I decided to write about this to let people know that the Leningrad school was the subject of gathering long before the 80-ies.

fross 10.01.2009 02:09

Цитата:

Сообщение от LCR (Сообщение 182126)
This is a very nice artists. Most of all I like Lebedev, whom I know better than others, I wrote about him some course work, although it was so long ago that have probably not true:)

Something tells me that just nice to be insufficient, and even very nice. What is the novelty and value of creativity Lebedev?

Samvel 10.01.2009 10:39

Вложений: 10
Цитата:

Сообщение от fross (Сообщение 182206)
Something tells me that just to be nice enough, and even very nice. What is the novelty and value of creativity Lebedeva?

Look of the 50-ies, student and friend Lebedeva, Igor Ivanovich Yershov (1916 1986гг).
I think, clearly visible to the novelty and value tvorchetva Lebedev.

qwerty 10.01.2009 11:17

Цитата:

Сообщение от fross (Сообщение 182096)
Qwerty,
Please tell me what the value of creativity Leningrad artists you listed, and if any of their novelty and innovation works.

The main value of their work lies in the fact that they found the strength to deal with the art, which was considered necessary. The elder of them - Samokhvalov, Pakhomov, Lebedev - in the twenties avngardnye develop ideas, then, moving away from irrelevance, have managed to maintain their individuality, develop their distinctive style. Younger doing something different, innovative, not like the others, realizing that in life any good it can not result. It was a time when the whole country was struggling with "formalism" in art, and most leaders dutifully lining up for rations and titles. Even the great rebels-bubnovovalettsy Mashkov, Lentulov, Kuprin and Konchalovsky steel punch boredom and mediocrity. Sterligov same, for example, passing through the camp, did not abandon its ideas and the end of life developed ideas of organics. Estesstvenno, one post can not summarize all that was best done by those artists, really very different they were. Read books, look at pictures, but if there are specific questions, I am happy to try to answer them.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 23:56.