Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Costs, valuation, attribution (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   G.A.Melentev your advice - 150h100sm, canvas /oil (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=225882)

RusInLondon 23.11.2013 22:30

G.A.Melentev your advice - 150h100sm, canvas /oil

Вложений: 2
What would be the advice, dear forum members - to sell, to leave his son?
What is the trend for a similar type of work?
what is the approximate cost today?

Melent'ev GA
"Zoe"

Late 40's, 150h100sm.
Preservation - super.

Removed from the USSR in the late '80s, the USSR Min.Kultury stamp on the reverse side.

Кирилл Сызранский 23.11.2013 22:55

Цитата:

Сообщение от RusInLondon (Сообщение 2859351)
Melent'ev GA

Think it Melent'ev Herman A. and his works should be of interest in Ekaterinburg, he's an artist museum, one of the most famous authors of the Soviet era.

Seriy 23.11.2013 23:23

RusInLondon, has no artistic value and worth-ck do not know ..

RusInLondon 23.11.2013 23:46

Цитата:

Сообщение от Seriy (Сообщение 2859401)
RusInLondon, has no artistic value and worth ck - I do not know ..

Artistic value (in my opinion ) a very subjective concept . Someone thinks that envelope , pasted on an A4 sheet , is the pinnacle of art , someone drags the square of Malevich. According to this paper, I can say that it has some hud.tsennost if only because it was written by one of the giants of the Soviet period. And this is the original. Monetary evaluation again I can say that in New York in 2007, the offered me for it immediately cache 5.5K . But then the trees were big ... I want to understand today, vector and determine the future fate of some works.
Thank you.

Seriy 24.11.2013 00:17

RusInLondon, luminaries of the Soviet period -Plast , Dejneka , Korzhev and still with a few dozen names written so that their work had and have the artist value, and this picture coloring ... maybe ten of them at once he wrote , I do not know ..
Cost over 5 thousand for any auction at Sotheby's , offer , Christie or see our Scoop - reaction , and then decide .

RusInLondon 24.11.2013 01:18

Цитата:

Сообщение от Seriy (Сообщение 2859491)
RusInLondon, luminaries of the Soviet period -Plast , Dejneka , Korzhev and still with a few dozen names written so that their work had and have the artist value, and this picture coloring . .. maybe he wrote ten of them at once , I do not know ..
Cost over 5 thousand for any auction at Sotheby's , offer , Christie or see our Scoop - reaction , and then decide .

Coloring for me , I'm sorry - this English Roses 1,2,3 .. N, and the student Feshina Makovsky and colorings are not abused .
I had an auction estimate at Sotheby's London series of papers (including this one) and 4 or 5 years old. I do not remember the exact figure specifically for this , but it was more than 4.5k + pounds . Folder somewhere estimeytami Affairs during the last change at home. Recently zasabmitil them new rekvest on the same work - they consider their long - 2-3 months there. Meanwhile decided to ask members of the forum and then to compare with London prices - error in calculations reveal . Of course - this one written estimate at hand inspekshine price may change, but not on the order.

Кирилл Сызранский 24.11.2013 02:29

Вложений: 1
Melent'ev GA

Hokkeistki

Oil on canvas.
112 x 85

Ekaterinburg Museum of Fine Arts

Добавлено через 4 минуты
Цитата:

Сообщение от RusInLondon (Сообщение 2859481)
According to this paper, I can say that it has some hud.tsennost least because it is written by one of the luminaries of the Soviet period.

Poor work.

Цитата:

And this is the original.

And like a runner kombinatovskuyu copy for schools and clubs.

тата 24.11.2013 03:00

Цитата:

artistic value (in my opinion ) a very subjective concept . Someone thinks that envelope , pasted on an A4 sheet , is the pinnacle of art , someone drags the square of Malevich. According to this paper, I can say that it has some hud.tsennost if only because it was written by one of the giants of the Soviet period. And this is the original. Monetary evaluation again I can say that in New York in 2007, the offered me for it immediately cache 5.5K . But then the trees were big ... I want to understand today, vector and determine the future fate of some works.
Thank you .

Firstly GA Melent'ev no how " luminary Soviet" period was not , to convince members of the forum this is not necessary, here come across educated people .
  And secondly for your work as it may not apply , a copy of this extremely weak though .
   The work that you kindly show with your impossible to compare .
  I think the original where be in a museum. Stamp on the export , as you know the authorship and quality of painting is not affected.
   And third, if you give money to ( 5.5 ) , sell , second innings
 may not be .

RusInLondon 24.11.2013 03:09

Цитата:

Сообщение от acetate (Сообщение 2859771)
Firstly GA Melent'ev no how " luminary Soviet" period was not , to convince members of the forum this is not necessary, here come across educated people .
  And secondly for your work as it may not apply , a copy of this extremely weak though .
   The work that you kindly show with your impossible to compare .
  I think the original where be in a museum. Stamp on the export , as you know the authorship and quality of painting is not affected.
   And third, if you give money to ( 5.5 ) , sell , second innings
 may not be .

that's stuck to the same " coryphaeus " , honestly. And where the original hangs , if not difficult ?
Th , seriously, a great opportunity missed ? twice ... ay- I -ay ... wait for a new estimate of London , perhaps not all is lost ...

тата 24.11.2013 03:18

Цитата:

Сообщение от RusInLondon (Сообщение 2859791)
that's stuck to the same " coryphaeus " , honestly. And where the original hangs , if not difficult ?
Th , seriously, a great opportunity missed ? twice ... ay- I -ay ... wait for a new estimate of London , perhaps not all is lost ...

Syzransky may help to know what he gets . I assumed about the museum , once made ​​a copy - it means work used to be popular , and such work in the Soviet vpremya eagerly purchased museums. Where he was born there can can still where in storerooms .

Added after 9 minutes
Цитата:

Сообщение от Cyril Syzran (Сообщение 2859741)
Weak job.

And like a runner kombinatovskuyu copy for schools and clubs.

Compare:

Interesting work, famously written, would have bought this.
And about the first time I heard of the artist.
And still no pictures?

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 09:09.