Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Chatter (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Render assistance to the victims of the terrorist attacks on March 29 (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=67312)

NATA NOVA 05.05.2010 13:42

Цитата:

Сообщение от Konstantin (Сообщение 1076522)
(when transporting crushed)

".. The manuscripts do not burn!" .. (C)
(Thank you, Constantine!)

SergeiSK 05.05.2010 16:22

Nat!
Stump in the foreground reminds gesture "OK". Everything OK? :)

NATA NOVA 05.05.2010 16:48

Цитата:

Сообщение от SergeiSK (Сообщение 1076882)
Nat!
Stump in the foreground reminds gesture "OK". Everything OK?

Yes! ;-);)
(This whole point), but it is absolutely real image (figure from life, a place Wana go out, Viljandi, Estonia)

Черномашенцев Владимир 05.05.2010 21:16

Цитата:

Сообщение от Konstantin (Сообщение 1076522)
arrived painting Nata Nova, bilateral (when transporting crushed).

I can not simply understand what it means two-sided? Silk-screen printing on both sides? And why a different color of paper? Can I ask Nat Novo all chewed as good as possible for the slow-witted.

Constantine I ask tell where the end of the queue for this purchase.

NATA NOVA 05.05.2010 22:23

Цитата:

Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir (Сообщение 1077092)
I can not simply understand what it means two-sided? Silk-screen printing on both sides? And why a different color of paper? Can I ask Nat Novo chew it all as good as possible for the slow-witted.

C utmost pleasure explains. (Repeat).
Circulation 25. 10 on paper and 15 on the cardboard.
on one side and black paint, on the other-krichnevaya.
The very paper of one color (both sides) ie black and white and sepia (cinnamon), white)
Board on the one hand buly, on the other beige. Te. On the one hand a black and white, on the other, beige-brown.
And why-because the artist of the first generation, and secondly, it's interesting, (not like people) can exhibit a bilateral work between two transparent sheets as the partition .. somewhere .. (Example)

Черномашенцев Владимир 06.05.2010 11:25

Цитата:

Сообщение от NATA NOVA (Сообщение 1077222)
very paper of one color (both sides) ie black and white and sepia (cinnamon), white)
Board on the one hand buly, on the other beige. Te. On the one hand a black and white on the other, beige-brown ...

You can expose as bilateral work between two transparent sheets as the partition .. somewhere ..

I read and something could understand only the third time. And it is not sure I understand correctly. Oh, those women!

For the partition size a bit too small.

Okay, easier to drive and see all the same I need to drop by ArtInvestment for expertise on Vereisky.

NATA NOVA 06.05.2010 11:36

Цитата:

Сообщение от Chernomashentsev Vladimir (Сообщение 1077752)
For the partition size a bit too small.

About the passport forgotten? (Depending on where the partition). Passepartout can "zamatovit (will not), for example: top m laterally on 25cm, Bottom-35cm (classic proportions of graphics processing in the frame, only tspolzovanie functional.
Then the size will be 100h95 see (with mat) is if the partition should be opaque. And if it does not matter, it is still and open spaces can be left around the mat mat.

It is easier draw than Explain. (And take this idea seriously)

Самвел 08.05.2010 09:47

The day before yesterday was on Artinvestment, pick up the purchased his work, met with Peter on our forum. Constantine showed us some work. I want to say that the work of V. Stozharau About Turukhansk, looks into the living much, much better and refined, and Peter, when Constantine demanded back, do not even want to give.

Peter 08.05.2010 09:59

Цитата:

Сообщение от Samvel (Сообщение 1082652)
day before yesterday was on Artinvestment, pick up the purchased his work, met with Peter on our forum. Constantine showed us some work. I want to say that the work of V. Stozharau About Turukhansk, looks into the living much, much better and refined, and Peter, when Constantine demanded back, do not even want to give.

I was very pleased to meet with the Samuel, intellegentnym man and a thin collector understands zhivopis.Da, work Stozharau impressed me and much better than on screen. "Give not want" another reason that was the feeling of touching a certain artistic svyatyni.Tem more for me - a big fan of Stozharova.Spasibo Constantine.

Самвел 08.05.2010 10:43

Цитата:

Сообщение от Peter (Сообщение 1082672)
intellegentnym man and a fine collector understands painting

Well, thank you
Peter, to hear about yourself, even felt somehow uncomfortable.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 06:57.