Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   In pictures (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=186)
-   -   41 The Antique Shop. October 2016 (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=335822)

Vladimir 17.10.2016 16:51

41 The Antique Shop. October 2016

Still short 50 metres from CHA met a couple who fiercely argued which of the two is selected at the salon of the paintings they buy. Well, I think, a good sign.

In fact, to collect impressions in the first days of the Cabin – a thankless task. Because anything else is not clear. From the gallery heard the usual skepticism: "Well, Yes, it was a discovery, but the discoveries do not buy. Well, Yes, people come not a few, but will you buy?". Complain that the majority of visitors are "tourists". Look, but don't buy. One of the main "headaches" of the Salon is the Parking. According to participants, some clients do two laps and leave. That is, will reach only those who desperately need it. Whether to pay attention to it? The gallery every year complain about the same thing, and yet each year participate. So the meaning is.

However, among the participants there are casualties. The first thing that catches the eye, no gallery Maricevic. At its crown place (to the right of the entrance to the second floor), sitting this time, the Italians with the old Europe. In addition, Maricevich no spiritual gallery vanguard. for good reason. So many who are not. The feelings of painting at the second floor becomes less. And it presses the DPI. Next to graceful graphics towering giant busts of Stalin and other symbols of the era. Such a fashion, no doubt.

What else can I tell you? Leps were. Petrosyan was. On the third floor, which is usually not crowded this time noticed far fewer visitors, you can walk freely. While as-то.

Now some-что prices.

Добавлено через 1 минуту
Vellum_1.jpg George Of Nyssa. Pine. 1956. Gallery Of Vellum. Price guide: $ 100,000.

Vellum_2.jpg Smirnov-Русецкий. Silence. 1937. Gallery Of Vellum. Price guide: $ 65,000.

Vellum_3.jpg Alexander Benois. On the sketches. 1900-1910е. Gallery Of Vellum. Price guide: up to $ 50,000.

Vladimir 17.10.2016 16:55

Gallery Elysium @- first names

Вложений: 7
The right corner is reserved they have profiled the XX century and the main part of this time is allotted to the first names of the XIX century @- Polenov, Gorbatov and Dr. Svetoslav Roerich, notice, bilateral @- the picture in the frame can be rotated on the hinge.

Elysium_1.jpg Konstantin Gorbatov. Autumn on the lake. 1930-1945. Oil on plywood. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: $ 100,000.

Elysium_2.jpg Vasily Polenov. Venice. 1987. Oil on canvas. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: $ 600,000.

Elysium_3.jpg Svetoslav Roerich. King Solomon. On the back – falconry. 1923. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: $ 370,000.

Elysium_4.jpg Revolving frame

Elysium_5.jpg Svetoslav Roerich. Turnover of falconry. 1923. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: $ 370,000.

Elysium_6.jpg Alexander Tyshler. Vereya. 1956. Oil on cardboard. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: us $ 45,000.

Elysium_7.jpg Ilya Repin. The Cossacks (ataman Sirko). Sketch for the painting "the Cossacks writing letter to Turkish Sultan". 1880-1891. Gallery Elysium. Price guide: $ 300,000.

Vladimir 17.10.2016 18:08

Цитата:

Сообщение от Маруся (Сообщение 3851601)
Do Borovkova had to close the gallery

The gallery on work. Just at the Salon, booth no.

Added after 1 minutes
Цитата:

Сообщение от Маруся (Сообщение 3851601)
a very unexpected selection in the gallery Elysium...

I mean the 19th century? Gathered good authors and they decided to make a thematic exhibition.

Konstantin 17.10.2016 19:32

I will add my two cents:
Salon hurts a very unpleasant disease @- and it is called arrogance "Нелояльный interface".
What does it mean?
And the fact that you can go to the stands to many participants is extremely unpleasant. Most often looking at you like ... hmmm, right and definition-то do not pick up as interference, which is a reluctance to spend time. I admit that they (the participants) once you understand (eye is trained already) that you are not a buyer, and "турист" and so don't want to waste energy for nothing (tear your ass up to meet you, something to tell....) but is it right? And are they always correctly identify the purchasing power "туриста"? Unfortunately, not always. And I often hear from our customers (very real) that at the Salon they don't go out-за rude (arrogant indifference) gallerists. Unexpectedly, Yes? And add to that the prices they (gallery owners) tsedyat through his teeth, and from two to five times (sometimes ten) differ from reasonable @- here you have the pictures from the exhibition. Here you have difficulty with Parking,-за which don't go visitors.
Who does not believe in oblachnosti prices and thinks I'm creating a slander @- example: the photo of the bust of Stalin at the cost of 250 000 $.

Vladimir 17.10.2016 22:57

Цитата:

Сообщение от Коллекционер-любитель (Сообщение 3851791)
Pricing Antiques

In this and previous salons have always experienced instances when an individual gallery does not call prices (knowing that will write on the forum). There are not many but there are. The question always arises, why do not want the public to know the prices? And what are these numbers if they have to call behind the scenes and with caution?

However, most of the galleries the price of normal calls.

Vladimir 18.10.2016 14:21

Thursday will be a conference on art-рынку CHA

Called the ART MARKET of RUSSIA. Legal ASPECTS October 20, 2016 12:00 @- 16:00
Central House of artists (Moscow, Krimsky Val, 10), press-центр

The working group on the issues of collecting the Commission on culture of Public chamber of the Russian Federation, Association "Форум collectors of Russia" and NP "Международная Confederation of antique and art-дилеров" (MKAAD), I have the honor to invite You this Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 12:00 to 16:00 to participate in the conference "Художественный the Russian market. Legislative aspects".

The conference is organized by the results of Public hearings "collectables in Russia: realities, problems and prospects". In the agenda of the conference includes the most acute problems of a General nature relating to collectibles, and gallery activities, namely:

the discussion of the resolution Public hearings "collectables in Russia: realities, problems and prospects", conducted by the Commission on culture of Public chamber of the Russian Federation 21.09.2016. The definition of priority activities of the working group established following the hearing,;

discussion of draft national standard of the Russian Federation "Examination of works of art. Paintings and drawings. General requirements". Presentation of the draft national standard examination, which is currently undergoing public hearings;

Import and export of cultural property: theory and practice@the semicolon
Art market of Russia: statistical approaches to research.

Among the participants – representatives of legislative and Executive authorities, experts, Museum staff, collectors, antique dealers, representatives of logistics companies.

Vladimir 21.10.2016 15:09

Top-лист expert Antique Salon 41 (AS41)

Top-лист experts formed after the expert Council, consisting of experts, Museum experts, visiting the exhibition and make up their minds. Usually this top-лист and should be perceived – as a list of works of the Museum class.

Konstantin 24.10.2016 15:37

Nuclear winter 41-го Antique Salon.

In principle, after this the title of the article, on the results of a Salon, you have nothing to write – and so everything is clear.
@All - bad?
@- Yes, it's bad.
@- little visitor?
@- Yes, there are few visitors.
@- Buyers even less?
@Buyers - not at all.
@- what is the reason?
Answers to the question about the reasons for the unsuccessful Salon, it would seem, lie on the surface:
1. The fall in purchasing power, the masses in General and collectors in particular.
2. The insecurity of all and most importantly those who still retained the most purchasing power.
3. The number of those wishing-то to buy, much less than the number wishing that-то to sell.
I think so said the participants of the Salon?
And here and there.
They first raised the problem of Parking. It turns out almost like the classic, only his people ruined the housing problem, and in this case, the buyer crippled Parking. Not too easy explanation for complex processes in the country and in Moscow? The case when the trees hide the forest. Of course, the difficulty of Parking, lack of advertising, and other standard set of claims against the organizers of the Salon is justified. Of course, to defend the entry to the CHA half-два hours could not all, and many matukonis, launched their Lexus and Mercedes away from the queue. But who can claim? Only to Cha ? And around the center of Moscow it not so? Instead of Parking lots, what-то endless Cycling paths, on which no one rides, and broad sidewalks which nobody goes. And as a consequence – closed shops, restaurants, and offices. This is our brother antiquary not outraged? No need to mix, tell me what-нибудь patriot cheers. Isn't this for the benefit of Muscovites? Isn't that Moscow has become more beautiful? And tube? Let's shout the same cheer patriot – Moscow went to the 30% better, it is a pity the prices are small for Parking appointed to raise three, so Moscow would all flew. This patriot cheers I could recount an interesting conversation with one turned out to be a very knowledgeable person that occurred exactly three years ago.
He told me:
@- the Center will do for his.
@- I mean, I did not understand? All relocated, and the entry was forbidden?
@- No, why? Will make everything expensive and inconvenient – here we'll move.
After this conversation, the promise of V. V. Bychkov, Director, Central house of artists, free for life be allowed to participate in the Salon who will help with Parking, seem to be greed. There is not free entry offer is necessary, and a share in the business. If nothing changes, then not only the Salons stall, but the lion's share of the landlords will move out of the CHA, and conversations are already underway.
So The Salon:
The first thing that changed customary complaints of life, it is the conclusions – "the More we are in the Salons to do". Yeah, that's categorical. No complaints about the life of the subjunctive – "Let us much to think whether to take part in the next", but so sharply, "Enough, enough". Given the fact that this 41-м Salon, we have missed some eternal, these words of refusal, are not an empty threat. And why participate, if there are no buyers? To communicate with each other? By the way, why not have intercourse during the week with colleagues, is also useful, but not for the money. The average price of a booth in the VIP area on the second floor, is about 10 000 $, but for the money, now, people are not ready to communicate. Ready for what? – 2000-3000 $ and not more. So those who are still-таки are considering participation in the following Salons say that will certainly reduce your exposure. And much much less? And so from Salon to Salon painting less and less. Applied and porcelain from year to year, eat space on the second floor. Can be and should be? Maybe, well its that painting? Moreover, according to some stories from China and PDI (and of course jewelry) everything was just good. Stipulate, however, that we are talking about an expensive, designer porcelain in a serious price range from several tens (and even hundreds) of thousands of dollars per item, in the budget-то the range of 500 – 1 500 $ too, it was sad. But back to painting, what do the participants say about sales: @- "Russian art of zero, the Soviet slightly-чуть, the European nearly zero." Brilliant phrase, but I would like specifics. That means zero, and that means a little-чуть? Zero is a few sales to 20 – 40 m $ and then only to its customers, which for me managed to bring to the stand. A little-чуть Soviet @- is 5-7 sales up to $ 3000 (or rather up to $ 2,000) each, and again, only to its customers. Wasn't there anything bigger? Unknown, but in addition to hearing what-то sold Aivazovsky, nothing more. Barely managed to get the size small 30-50 see, and with even greater labour, to inquire the price to 100 000 $.
And that's all.
All?
Yes, all of it.
Conclusions:
The salon is not just one of the worst, and the worst over the past eight years.
The question to the participants – Why do you think it would be wrong? Why the situation in the antique business has what-то different from the situation in the country?
The answer is "Hoped for a miracle."
But the miracle, unfortunately, did not happen.
Instead of a miracle, echoing the words of another classic: @- no Money, but you hold...
Well, hold on...

Vladimir 24.10.2016 18:41

Цитата:

Сообщение от sergejnowo (Сообщение 3854921)
Parity in relation to painting pulled.....

It is not very clear. People are willing to spend, but not on the painting?

Vladimir 24.10.2016 19:10

Цитата:

Сообщение от Konstantin (Сообщение 3854881)
the First thing that changed customary complaints of life, it is the conclusions – "the More we are in the Salons to do". Yeah, that's categorical. No complaints about the life of the subjunctive – "Let us much to think whether to take part in the next", but so sharply, "Enough, enough".

SINCE 2009, saying with varying degrees of credibility. Alternatives is still there. No other form to show that you are in this life, standing on my feet and can take a hit.

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 17:48.