Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство

Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/index.php)
-   Russian Art (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Russian avant (https://forum.artinvestment.ru/showthread.php?t=39466)

LCR 02.09.2009 16:48

Вложений: 10
Two years ago I was lucky - I arrived in Moscow, where Marina Loshak in Proun was an exhibition entitled "Peasants. Postsuprematichesky epic, showing the work of Malevich and his entourage. I almost completely digitized its catalog, as always, excellent, that's it.

LCR 02.09.2009 16:52

Actually, I'm not sure that these works hang out in the right place - it gives the end of 1920 - the beginning of 1930., That is, considerably later than the work discussed in this topic. But on the other hand, it is - an authentic avant-garde. In general, all of these scans can move - creating a new theme or somewhere else.

LCR 02.09.2009 16:56

In considering these fascinating images become apparent, I think two things: a) how strong was the influence of Malevich and b) what great artists made up his circle.

LCR 02.09.2009 16:59

Catalog this addition to the pleasures of his looking, and allows to introduce fans of Fine Arts with poluanonimnymi, but not insignificant figures as "someone Lenorskaya" or "some Krimmer":)

LCR 02.09.2009 17:03

Almost all the works presented at the exhibition and, respectively, in the directory are from private collections - this fact served as an additional reason for me to post them here: after all, with the exception of the lucky ones (including me) who managed to see this splendid exhibition of their anywhere and not see!

LCR 02.09.2009 17:05

Вложений: 5
Here are the latest. Now admire: p

Кирилл Сызранский 02.09.2009 18:46

Цитата:

Сообщение от LCR (Сообщение 582286)
"someone Lenorskaya" or "some Krimmer"

Krimmer Edward M. (01.12.1900, Nikolaev-28.10.1974 Leningrad) is an outstanding artist of unique talent: the schedule, painter, stsenrgraf, designer, sculptor, an applied (glass, porcelain, ceramics) art.
The only artist presented in SRM in all these "nominations".
One of the first artists of applied arts was awarded the title of Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1967). State Prize Laureate of them. Repin (1970).

Leporskaya Anna (01.02.1900, the Sank-Petersburg 14.03.1983 Leningrad), painter, graphic designer, sculptor on porcelain.
Honored Artist of the RSFSR (1967), laureate of State Prize. Repin (1971).
Disciple of Malevich and the wife of Nicholas Suyetin.

Jasmin 02.09.2009 19:10

Цитата:

Сообщение от LCR (Сообщение 582216)
here it is.

Here it is! 10-th image in post 101, just a delight to my taste ...

fross 02.09.2009 20:25

Вложений: 5
Two years ago there was an exhibition of Anna PROUNI Leporskii, and if not mistaken, the work of 20-30 years, were sold.

Маруся 02.09.2009 21:03

LCR, thanks for the scans, but we just prior to this period had not yet arrived.
Instead, you have given occasion to talk about the parish, or more precisely, the output of Malevich's avant-garde Russian art.

These, briefly, returning to the chronology of events:
The emergence of Malevich in Moscow (before that he was the first family lived in Kursk) is associated with the August 1905 - when he first applied for admission to the Moscow School ZHVZ. Not accepted. Not accepted and in 1906, and 1907. (That's it!)
Not enrolling in college, Malevich began to engage in the studio IF Rerberg (1865-1938). In the studio Rerberg Malevich worked until 1910 and during the period from 1907 to 1910, regularly showed his works at exhibitions of the Moscow Association of Artists (Rerberg was one of its founders, and many visitors to the school with the assistance of society participated in exhibitions).
In the studio Rerberg Malevich became acquainted with the Cluny - Ivan Vasilyevich Klyunkovym (1873 - 1943), who became his guide into the world of avant-garde. Getting soon grew into a close friendship, so close that Malevich, moved the family from Kursk to Moscow and settled in the house Kliun. "In the works of Malevich and Kliun in the second half of 1900-ies, we can not see their community and can not recognize the leading role Kliun in the first years of friendship. Especially they are fully manifested in the cycle, has been called Sketches fresco (1907, RM). According to some art critics, Sketches fresco fully fit into the monumental and decorative tendencies - two panels, which at that time was associated with P. Kuznetsov, P. Utkin, and brothers Milioti. (Where did that I had - see posts## 29-32)
The first appearance of Malevich's avant-garde exhibitions took place in the season 1910-1911 years: in addition to exhibitions in Moscow, he spoke at the third exhibition in St. Petersburg "Union of Youth. And at the exhibition "Donkey's Tail", Malevich had showed more than two dozen works.
(Later, lay out the pictures in the exhibitions, I want to consult the catalogs ...)

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 14:32.