Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST JASON DE GRAAF

Запись от Про искусство размещена 06.11.2017 в 14:05

the Illusion of credibility. Jason de Graaf

HYPERREALISM
Иллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de Graaf
Jason de Graaf (Jason de Graaf) modern canadian artist-гиперреалист. Born in Montreal, Canada, October 26, 1971. Currently, de Graaf currently lives and works in the town of Oka, Quebec, where he writes several hours a day, almost completely isolating themselves from the outside world in order to complete their intricate shapes.
First, before you can move your still life onto the canvas, he photographs the arrangement and then, for many days, painstakingly recreates the images with acrylic paints, occasionally by manipulating the colors, following your own interpretation in reality world.
" Мои paintings create an alternate reality, the illusion of verisimilitude on the surface of the canvas. I filter reality so that my work expressed my unique point of view on the world. Though my paintings may appear Photoreal, my goal is not to mindlessly play or in good faith, a hundred percent, documenting what I see and to create the illusion of credibility and the feeling of presence in my realistic paintings.
I"m trying to use objects as tools to help Express themselves, to tell a story or hint at something that exists beyond what I drew. So I try to choose items that have value to me or significant moments from my life. I choose colours and composition intuitively, intentionally infusing into his pictures a bit of mood and mystery. Throughout my work, I try to remain open to new ideas and течений".

the Illusion of verisimilitude. Jason de Graaf

Иллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de Graaf

Иллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de GraafИллюзия правдоподобия. Jason de Graaf

the Illusion of verisimilitude. Jason de Graaf

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 1010 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 09:08.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх