Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

MAXIMOV VASILY MAXIMOVICH

Запись от Про искусство размещена 20.05.2019 в 13:41

CLASSICAL REALISM

Maximov Vasily Maksimovich was born in 1844 into a peasant family. Early deprived parents, was apprenticed to icon-painting workshop, where he received his first painting lessons. In 1863 Maksimov entered the St. Petersburg Academy of Arts volunteer, and in 1864 became a member of the Artistic team, led by P. A. Krestonoscy. Artel was organized" для collaboration and life" like the farm I. N. Kramskoy, but lasted just over a year. After going through the entire academic course in three years, the artist has abandoned the competition for a gold medal, as once refused" четырнадцати" headed I. N. Kramskoy." Я against foreign travel, because I want to study first, Russia and the poor Russian village, which nobody knows, does not know the village needs and grief", — he said.
Received in 1866 the title of class artist of 3-й degree, went to the village of shubino in Tver province in the estate Golenishev-Кутузовых, to the position of home teacher of drawing. In the summer of that year made a trip but the Volga, which left a lot of vivid impressions of life of the people. His work" Бабушкины tales" (1867), shown at the exhibition of the Wanderers, was awarded and then acquired by Tretyakov for his gallery.

src=

However, the most complete talent Maximova appeared in the picture" Приход sorcerer at a peasant wedding" (1875). This epic of national life, with an abundance of characters, is marked by a deep knowledge of village life. Peasants themselves, Maximov, told him:" Ты our if and write, not for смеху".

src=

src=
" Бедный dinner" (1879),
src=
" Аукцион for arrears" (1880),
src=src=
" У his band" (1891).
src=
About similar works by the artist I. N. Archaeology said:" Да, Yes, the people painted. <…> Behold, the genre painters, who learn". The atmosphere of post-reform villages, the decomposition of the Patriarchal life, showed Maximov in the work" Семейный section" (1876), depicting the division of property between two brothers. Self-interest and greed, on the one hand, and vulnerability and gentleness — on the other. This eternal theme is particularly strongly expressed in female images: a bereft and cheated the younger daughter-in-law, in whose appearance was affected by the tradition of poetic feminine types he used, the artist has contrasted the greedy and foolish wife of his older brother." Кремень peredvizhnichestva"," самый enduring stone of its Foundation" — so-called Maksimova I. E. Repin.

src=
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 223 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 21:03.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх