Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST ALEXEY SAVCHENKO

Posted 29-10-2018 at 15:25 by Про искусство

CLASSICAL REALISM

Walking across the expanses of the Internet frequently encounter the work of contemporary artists who are fully immersed in Russian classical realism and draw from there, and the technique and themes of painters of the past era. This is especially clearly seen in the landscape genre. So, for example, a young artist Alexei Savchenko often called the modern Levitan. Painting his classically Russian. And not because it is consonant with the works of famous classics, and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST SVETLANA KUKUEV

Posted 29-10-2018 at 01:47 by Про искусство

REALISM Svetlana was born in the city of Ulyanovsk in 1965. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 2001 and currently lives and works in the city of Novorossiysk, Krasnodar territory. “the Flowers are separate and it looks like my shared love. Wherever brought me a creative whirlwind, no matter how varied the city and the country in my open-air geography, no matter what genre of song lined up in my Studio, I always with great pleasure that we return to the flowers. THEIR colors. Lush...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST ALEXANDER NEDZVETSKAYA

Posted 29-10-2018 at 01:46 by Про искусство

REALISMAlexandra Nedzvecko – poetry for the soul and delight for the eyes. They most certainly want to consider, staring into the bright faces of beautiful girls enjoying life. A young talented artist creates the world of beauty and tranquility, where every glance and gesture full of harmony and dance of emotions, settling a smile on the corners of the lips. Arsenal stashed Alexandra not only portraits, and still lifes with landscapes. The author is not in place, trying himself in different genres...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jewellery shop. Ballet jewels

Posted 29-10-2018 at 01:45 by Про искусство

French luxury for connoisseurs: Famous brooches-балерины from Van Cleef @Arpels amp.

Famous brooches-балерины from Van Cleef @Arpels amp.

Van Cleef @Arpels amp - very famous and romantic jewelry brand, the name of which reflected the names of the two lovebirds @- Alfred van Cleef and Estelle Arpels. One of the sources, which draw inspiration jewelers Van Cleef @Arpels amp, was the world of dance, and therefore it is not surprising that the highlight of it...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST SYLVIE FORTIN

Posted 29-10-2018 at 01:45 by Про искусство

REALISM
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized