Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Gothic fairytale castle Corwin

Posted 20-11-2010 at 12:50 by Про искусство

1. 2. 4. 6. 8. < br />
With tridtsatimetrovym pit dug near the ancient chapel in the castle courtyard, related an interesting legend about the three Turkish captives. Legend has it that the prisoners promised freedom if they would end well and reach the water. But when, 15 years later the prisoners got their way and the extracted water, the owners of the castle did not keep their promises. They say that after that appeared to pit the inscription:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Peter's choice and selection of Perm in the New Museum

Posted 20-11-2010 at 11:50 by Марат Гельман

The exposition in the "New Museum" differs significantly from traditional art practices. The main place in the hall given to the statistics provided in the form of a large number of diagrams. Visual embodiment of the poll was reflected in two diptychs, introducing viewers to the choice of the people of Perm and St. Petersburg. Residents of both cities represent as a picture perfect landscape. However, there are significant differences in preferences. The painting, based on the aesthetic tastes of...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Give me a recollection of 50 years

Posted 20-11-2010 at 09:48 by Марат Гельман

well, something closer to my birthday stronger morning depression. Whatever it was, I decided to ask everyone who ever lives to intersect, to ask about the gift - a memory. Small. If there is - pictures together - also adopted. If intersect personally, but indirectly, and for some reason this is important to you - too interesting. Possible here, we can at marat.guelman @ gmail.com

ps If you want no one but me has not read - mark. Because the rest of something I created.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The project is a museum in Cheng Du, China by Zaha Hadid.

Posted 20-11-2010 at 04:50 by Кирилл Алексеев

Throughout the world, is not built so many museums of modern art, as in China. Just last year, more than 200 have opened. Museum - is the preservation of memory and the multiplication of morality. Almost a quote from Confucius. Here and there in every province and region, an area hundreds of museums with unusual architecture.

money for this thing the Chinese government is sparing no. You can guess to name any famous European or American architect and certainly you...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Actionism. Yves Klein. Could not put out a great photo.

Posted 20-11-2010 at 00:08 by Кирилл Алексеев

<
br />
"Yves Klein, who led the youth on the beaches of the Cote d'Azur, persistently gazing into the blue sky, once told friends that he has put his signature on it. From now on - it belonged only to him."

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized