Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Art. Artist-мастер Agnes Herceg

Posted 31-08-2017 at 10:09 by Про искусство

LACE ON the BRANCHES Artist Agnes Herczeg from Hungary makes the branches of trees in a Lacy work of art, using different techniques of embroidery and lace-making. Her work is made entirely of lace, yarn and wood, and each @- its promise and history.

Source: http://fishki.net/ @ read more nethttps://subscribe.ru/group/mir-iskusstva-tvorchestva-i-krasotyi/14063375/

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

157-летие Isaac Ilyich Levitan (1860-1900)

Posted 30-08-2017 at 09:53 by Про искусство

30 August 1860 in Lithuania, in the town of Kovno province Kybartai was born the great Russian landscape painter Isaac Ilyich Levitan. At the age of thirteen Levitan entered the Moscow school of painting, sculpture and architecture. In September 1876 Levitan trained at the infinity Studio of A. Savrasov, and later becomes his teacher V. D. Polenov.
in the Spring of 1894, the artist arrives in the Tver province, here he has...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Emanuel Dascanio (Emanuele Dascanio)

Posted 29-08-2017 at 10:01 by Про искусство

Artist-гиперреалист. Emanuele Dascanio Emanuel Dascanio (Emanuele Dascanio) one of the best contemporary artists-гиперреалистов in the world, he was born in the small town of Garbagnate Milanese, Italy, in 1983. He studied first at the art school Lucio Fontana, then at the Academy of Brera and honed his skills in the Studio-студии Gianluca Corona. His technique @- it"s just that-то incredible, at first glance, the viewer realizes @- in front of him, undoubted talent.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Katihar Chetan (Chetan Katigar)

Posted 29-08-2017 at 10:00 by Про искусство

a New vision. Chetan KatigarWATERCOLORMy goal as an artist is to convey a new vision of people and objects to the viewer through the painting Katihar Chetan (Chetan Katigar) @- a contemporary Indian artist. Born in a small village in Karnataka, in 1989. For some time he lived in the city of Surat in Gujarat. Was educated in art at the art Institute Pinkal Art Institute in Surat, after which for several years worked as a drawing teacher.
He likes to work watercolor, by creating oil color Foundation...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist Marina Kulik (Kulik, Marina)

Posted 29-08-2017 at 09:56 by Про искусство

My work is often repeated, but is the main theme" путь life". Every line in my work is the symbol of this" пути life" WATERCOLORMarina Kulik (Marina Kulik) @- Dutch artist-акварелист. Born in the Hague, Holland. Graduated from College with a degree in artist-монументалист, but then decided to change professions:" я was a waitress, a DJ, a personnel agent, marketing Manager, teacher, or even a sailor, but I always returned to painting... in 2000 I finally stopped the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized