Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Posted 03-09-2014 at 12:16 by Про искусство

One of these days in the Internet met work of contemporary Spanish artist Antonio Guzm? n Capel, who I loved its realism , brightness and variety of genres , present them to your attention. Perhaps some of you are also like the look ...

The artist many works devoted to bullfighting - the traditional Spanish spectacle of their participants.Paintings with almost photographic accuracy convey not only the stories , but also details the unique atmosphere of this exotic now , but cruel spectacle.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 02-09-2014 at 09:47 by Про искусство

CRYSTAL PICTURES
In the early 20th Century , Daniel Swarovski developed a method of processing and cut crystal fine crystal imitating diamonds. The secret to making the crystals and to this day is kept in the strictest confidence.Swarovski crystals are so beautiful , elegant and spotless, that can compete with real diamonds.Famous fashion designers in the world use in their collections jewelry from Swarovski crystals.A Marilyn Monroe made ​​a splash by appearing at the birthday party...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 31-08-2014 at 18:15 by Про искусство

By Andrei Cherkasov was born in Moscow in 1957 , and in 1982 graduated from the Moscow Art Institute. Surikov (studio Yu.K.Korolёva ).About 15 years of experience in the monumental decorative art , creating architectural designs of buildings in Moscow, Jurmala, Tynda Yelets - different cities and towns large and seemed indestructible Soviet Soyuza.No Union , as well as the customers are gone, and in front of Andrei close the question arose :"What should I do ?". Then fortune , and brought him to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 29-08-2014 at 12:31 by Про искусство

I first visited Kizhi thirty years ago , and was delighted. Then I promised myself I would certainly come back here.And just recently made ​​a pilgrimage" Kizhi - Mandrogi - Balaam ." At this time, the island I liked even more. Perhaps because in the day of our visit on August 19 was"Feast"and a festival of" Transfiguration on Kizhi Island ."
Kizhi - it"s our ancestral home , the origins of our culture. We need to know their origins , to understand the genesis of his or her...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 29-08-2014 at 10:03 by Про искусство

Malancheva Olga was born in Moscow. Member of the International Art Fund , the Professional Union of Artists , TOX" Springs". Held several solo exhibitions , including at the Moscow City Duma , the International Arts Foundation , has participated in exhibitions in the Central Exhibition Hall"Manege"Central House of Artists in the Government House of the Russian Federation , the Moscow House of NGOs, Spring Salon TO"Iris"( 2011 medalist.).
artist Website : http://olgart.ru/index.html

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized