Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 00:35 by Божена Рынска

Today "Spring" met with Andrei Loshak. Cool popoldnichali. Until then met a girlfriend since the first conquest of Moscow. Fifteen years ago, Ela-paladins. And she reminded me of a very unpleasant page of my life. In twenty years I have met with a well-known actor then. And she already forgotten about it, yes Alinka recalled. I did not love him, but because he is very well cared for me, very strongly and delicately at the same time, I think I started to change at the mercy of indifference. History...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 04-04-2010 at 00:32 by Божена Рынска

"Yesterday I finished forging, I have three plans zaludil." Week was brutal. She graduated from the text for some, fitcher for others (wild labor-intensive and mozgoebichesky), spoke at the conference of Columbia, and be sure to soon to tell what I'm there saying. And, throwing off tons of cargo, went to White Castle.

After the secular duties went to the restaurant "Meat Club", and I want to tell you that this is the son of a bitch, a delicious, restaurant in the city of Moscow. It...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 03-04-2010 at 23:57 by Божена Рынска

Two weeks ago, I started ozverevat because of the slowness of the computer. Well, just too slow become. Do not understand what was happening. Sinned in the slightest, to be honest.

And, behold, the day before yesterday paid a lot of programs, Pribluda for my beloved laptop. And the accelerator, and memory optimizer and tweaker, and power suite - there is already three programs within, and most importantly - Systems Cleaner, cleaner for all-all. Changed the old drivers with new ones....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 01-04-2010 at 18:35 by Божена Рынска

http://community.livejournal.com/untrendy_nax
Wow. Ahuet. If you sit evenly and wait, then eventually your sails past the corpse of the enemy. Taki sailed. Wow. Aerobatics. Stored popcorn.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Posted 31-03-2010 at 19:01 by Божена Рынска

The city transport kolaps and genocide. In the 17-15 slowly walked to the car, sat behind the wheel and went to a meeting with the glorious company in the Columbia Marriott. From Pokrovka to Prospect Mira drove a half hour. From Peace to Novoslobodskaya - 45 minutes. Marriott, clear stump has been waived. Two hours and fifteen minutes. To all the dead, the plague upon the head of government - the movement was kept because of the rally at Mayakovka. Strained, spiteful came home. I got into the literary...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized