Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > раскатов
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Pattern of inheritance kn.Uhtomskih.

Запись от раскатов размещена 15.12.2010 в 12:53
Обновил(-а) раскатов 15.07.2011 в 15:46

Recently I got into the hands of a small Caucasian mountain landscape with stormy river, painted in oil on canvas. Creation time to determine the right was pretty difficult, but the story reminded me of Lermontov's Caucasian period, although this sounds naive, but very much wanted to believe it.
Canvas was cut into a square for easy storage, and most importantly the picture showed signs of repeated careful restoration, saying that she was very proud owners.
On the reverse side of the canvas in the upper left corner read the inscription: "Mother E. Ukhtomsky from Liza Ukhtomsky" that perhaps might lead to trace the owners of this painting. Immediately began looking for relationship with MY Lermontov. Persistent search led to interesting results. Delving into the research, I gradually began to be from various sources, quite confusing and sometimes contradictory facts provided, Genealogical puzzle of names and surnames.

Last Name kn.Uhtomskih appeared immediately at the mention another MU Lermontov, Alexander Ivanovich Arnoldi. It turned out that two sisters was married to Prince. Ukhtomsky, but the names themselves have not survived their husbands. There is information that Lermontov gave his watercolors and drawings, poems autograph Alexander Ivanovich Arnoldi. Introduction to AI Arnoldi and Mikhail Lermontov was first held in 1838 in Grodno regiment quartered in Novgorod. Then they met in 1841 in the Caucasus, in Pyatigorsk, where the poet served the well-known reference, Arnoldi accompanied Alexander on the waters of their relatives.
Now we need to understand the biography of the patriarch of the family Arnoldi, brave the artillery general, a participant in the Napoleonic Wars Ivan Karlovich Arnoldi. From many sources, I discovered, had to make the most distillation and to clarify some facts. First of all, I encountered many gaps and inconsistencies. is known from published sources: Ivan Karlovic Arnoldi. R. 1780 mind. 1860. Bespomestnyh of nobility of Courland province. General of Artillery (1851). His first wife Nadezhda Lorer. The second wife of Perdition Karlovna SOFIA (she died in 1860, the daughter of a French merchant)
(Missing: the birth of a child: ♀ Katerina Ivanovna (in marriage kn.Uhtomskaya)
birth: ♂ Ivan Arnold [Arnoldi]
1815 marriage: ♀ Nadezhda Lorer (Rosset) [Lorer] p. 1790 mind. 1825
ai. 1816 birth: ♀ Sophia Ivanovna Arnoldi (Ukhtomskaya) [Arnoldi] p. ai. 1816
April 21, 1817 birth: ♂ Alexander Arnold [Arnoldi] p. April 21, 1817 the mind. 1890
1822 birth: ♂ Lev Ivanovich Arnoldi [Arnoldi] p. 1822 mind. 1860
1824 birth: ♀ Olga Arnoldi (Obolensky) [Arnoldi] p. 1824 mind. 1851

It turns out that to the marriage with Nadezhda Lauder , Ivan Karlovic was married and had a son Ivan and daughter Catherine. Then, at the birth of his youngest daughter Sophia Ivanovna says that she Born in 1816, although it is known that this child was born from Sophia Karlovna Perdition., ie after the death of the last wife Nadezhda Ivanovna (1790 - 1825). is most likely that here lies the error , and this is confirmed later from the memoirs of AI Arnoldi. Alternative biography:
Arnoldi Ivan Karlovic (1780 - 1860) was married three times.
The first marriage of about 1804 and his first wife were born: About 1805? - Katerina Ivanovna, in marriage Ukhtomskaya about 1809? - Ivan Ivanovich, no information, probably died young.
In 1816, a second marriage with Nadezhda Lorer (Rosset) [Lorer] (born in 1790 mind. 1825)
April 21, 1817 birth of a child: Alexander Arnoldi (born April 21, 1817 the mind. 1890)
1822 birth: Lev Ivanovich Arnoldi [Arnoldi] (born in 1822 mind. 1860)
1824 birth: Olga Arnoldi (Obolensky) [Arnoldi] (born in 1824 mind. 1851).
But before we deal with the time of signing the third marriage, one must imagine what he was General of Artillery Ivan Karlovic Arnoldi. Let's try to restore his military career with an attempt to blend the family chronicle.
Arnold Ivan Karlovic (1781 - 83 -1861) - the general of artillery. 1799 - released a second lieutenant in field artillery battalion. (At first marriage in 1804) participated in all the wars of Russia with Napoleon. Party Wars 1806 - 1807. and 1812 - 1815 G. - for the battle of Torgau, George was awarded the Order of grade 4 and promoted to colonel. In the battle of Leipzig he took off the core of his left leg, but despite this, he served in the ranks of horse artillery before the end of life. (About 1810 - the death of his first wife and after the company - in 1816, married with NI Lorer) In 1820, the commander of the Guards Horse Artillery. In 1821 - the major-general with the appointment at Arakcheev for special assignments. In 1822, the chief of artillery and military settlements Kherson Ekaterinoslav province. (In 1825, his second wife died). 05.1826, the - for special assignments for the general feldtseyhmeystere Grand Duke Mikhail Pavlovich. He participated in the Turkish war was mentioned in the investigation of the cause of the Decembrists. (Third marriage about 1827 to Sophia Karlovna Bane and his daughter Sophia in 1828) 1828-29 gg., As chief of siege artillery. 1834 - appointed head of the cavalry and artillery reserve. 1841 - appointed head of the artillery reserve of the inspector of cavalry (the general himself was living in the city of Samara, where he lodged this part). 1851 - General of Artillery. 1852 - Senator. He was buried in Tsarskoe Selo.
Around 1827 the third marriage: Mrs. Bane Karlovna (180? - 1860, daughter of a French merchant) vereoyatnee They met only during the Turkish company, which was attended by the general. The choice of the young and wealthy but not noble bride, it was definitely because of financial problems in a large family of general. In 1828, the young wife of a baby girl - Sophia Ivanovna (in marriage Ukhtomskaya) (1828 -1898).
Now back to the trip to the water in Pyatigorsk and a meeting with Mikhail Lermontov. AI Arnoldy writes: "Rheumatism, I caught in 1840, broke out in earnest, and I had to think about a complete cure, as well as his sister and stepmother took spa treatment, it was decided to all of us the whole family to go there. In early May, we embarked on a journey: her stepmother, sister, governess, and A. Scherer <Rodionova> in 4 local coach, and I was in the carriage and Schwede <...> .. arrived in Pyatigorsk in late May. <...>, We soon found a comfortable apartment in the house of the commandant Umana, ... and devote an entire evening to efforts to deploy. I ran down the boulevard ... and met many friends guardsmen .... mongo-Stolypin Dmitrevsky, Tiflis poet, Pushkin, Leo, and finally, Lermontov, which .... himself the first to rush to my chest and gently hugged and kissed me. ... The yard of the house we occupied, ... Lermontov lived with Stolypin, followed by Glebov with Martynov ... .. All my friends, of course, learned in our family, and although the summary my sister was 13 years old and it just seemed to adults, young people are not missed an opportunity to drag it out of boredom, ... in front of us, to put family Orlova, wife of the Cossack General, with her sisters, Ida and Polixena and m-me Richter (all the companions of my sister Catherine institute), ... Schwede painted portraits and wrote wishing me a very similar portrait of my uncle, who kept me until now, often in addition to my writing forms from nature, ... .. I find it a better portrait of Lermontov's even better than my sister who has to this day ( still young in years, in pelisse) and that he gave my stepmother. In the portrait the poet Schwede our short obstrizhen, eyes half closed and mouth also plays a wicked joke. Timm, publisher of "Art Bulletin", put this picture on one of his lovely art album leaf and surrounded it with different memories of the poet, which I gave him from my album. Caucasian appearance .... snow-covered mountains at sunset oil painting of Lermontov, who gave me Stolypin, after the death of his friend, as well as a temporary tomb overlooking the Lermontov Mashuk, I sketched a few days later ... I keep and hitherto Circassian belt with silver "zhernichkoy" the deceased, who also won in his memory. All these things are presented to me, Major-General AA Bilderling in Lermontov's museum, which they arranged in the school cadets, as a place of education of the poet. "
Footnote: Robert Evstafievich Schwede, a student of Neff, who invite me to the fact that under his leadership to paint, and that had to do is copy two of the Crimean type (Kucuk Lambat, estate Borozdin, work Kyugelhena). Schwede a cousin of my friend in the regiment and was a good Tseydleru portraitist. Portrait of his father, stepmother, two sisters of mine, Uncle Nikolai Ivanovich Lorer, with whom he wrote in Pyatigorsk, as well as portrait when he was killed in the Caucasus, Lermontov our show his talent.
continue.
Certainly, the emergence of a young attractive French (25 years) could not remain indifferent local officers society. In Sofia Karlovna appeared many fans, and perhaps himself MY Lermontov was among them, for good reason, A. P. Shan - Giray, a friend and relative of the poet, and later adjutant IK Arnoldi, gave Sophia Karlovna Arnoldi portraits MY Lermontov (may be other documents and drawings?), From which they went to Sophia Ivanovna Arnoldi - Ukhtomsky. Especially since they were likely to frequent meetings of the poet with his family in Zheleznovodsk Arnoldi, according to AI Arnold: "My stepmother and sister, moved to Zheleznovodsk, seventeen miles distant from Pyatigorsk, and I visited them occasionally during the week," it is no secret that the MU Lermontov with Stolypin at the same time left to get there iron bath.
Footnote:
Shang - Giray Akim Pavlovich (1818 - 1883), second cousin and close friend of Mikhail Lermontov, the eldest son Paul Petrovich and Mary Akimovna. He studied at the Artillery School in 1842 - chief aide Field Horse Artillery Ivan Karlovich Arnoldi. Akim Pavlovich was brought up with Lermontov in Tarkhany, later in Moscow. The last time SH.-G. met with LA in 1841 in St. Petersburg and received from him a bundle of manuscripts. After the death of the poet S. - G. analyzed his belongings and manuscripts.
Continuation:
However, what Ukhtomsky intermarried with the family of IK Arnoldi. First, the eldest daughter of Katerina Ivanovna, and then the youngest daughter, Sofia Ivanovna.

Let's start vyyasnet, since Prince Ukhtomsky which occur in the family initials EA and the name of Elizabeth, Liza. These names are lit up at once to Rybinsk branch of the Prince Ukhtomsky.
The family of Prince Alexander Nikolayevich Ukhtomskii (July 1, 1829 - May 25, 1891 Yaroslavl region, Rybinsk district. He was the son of Nikolai Ukhtomsky (1805 - 1870), the captain and his wife: Elizabeth A., nee Naumova (1809 - 1878) Siberian landowner (married April 17, 1827). He graduated from the Naval Cadet Corps in St. Petersburg. The captain of the first rank, commanded the first ship in the Caspian Sea "Astrakhan", was sailing directions for the Caspian Sea. Married in Astrakhan in 1858 to Elizabeth Nikolaevna Aleev, the daughter of a poor landowner, received a dowry from her father in a small estate in the village of gerbil Ozersky district of the Saratov district. first child she bore in 1860 Astrakhan (Elizabeth A. 1860 - 1930), and a second daughter (Aleksandru. 1861) and son (Aleksandra. 1863) in Saratov. From this It is clear that about 1861 A. Ukhtomsky lives with his family already in Saratov. An interesting coincidence is the fact that in the late 1850s. in these places there is another graduate of the St. Petersburg .- Sea Cadet Corps, disgraced Decembrist, A. Belyaev, here it acquires a family and children, but, in 1858 widowed, married again for love (in 1856) the daughter of the owner of the neighboring estates of General A. Arnoldi Ekaterina (Serdobsk County ., Saratov Houben). In the future all passed to his son, A. Arnoldi. In the same vein it is with them, after the death of his parents and his sister Sofia Ivanovna. We can assume that Saratov Nobility Assembly could easily have made the acquaintance of AN Ukhtomskogo with Sophia Ivanovna Arnoldi, and she fairly educated person and not a married lady (Catherine graduated from the institute) could be invited, and later invited as a governess to the children and after the death of his wife Elizabeth Nikolaevna (about 1864?) and could well become the wife of Prince Ukhtomsky. For final confirmation, it is good to know where she was buried in Sofia Ivanovna Ukhtomskaya, if in the Yaroslavl region, then - my assumption is confirmed, although she could be buried, at her request, along with their parents. IK Arnoldi died October 11, 1860 in St. Petersburg, lies in Tsarskoe Selo cemetery in Kazan, and his mother - Sophia Karlovna likely buried in the Saratov estate.

So she became his second wife, AI Ukhtomsky and caring stepmother to his children. The family then moved to 1870 in Rybinsk district. In 1874-1891 Alexander was Rybinsk district (Yaroslavl Province) Marshal of the Nobility. Known their concerns about public education in the city and county.
    Saratov estate with. Clearings, and later went to his son, AA Ukhtomsky .1861 -1937. He served as a midshipman on the corvette "Vityaz", toured the world. Retired Justice of the Peace and District Commander of the Saratov district, a public figure. To him, most likely, and moved his stepmother Sophia Ivanovna, after the death of her husband Alexander II in 1891, closer to the grave of his mother.
 The inscription on the reverse side of the canvas, "Mother E. Ukhtomsky from Ukhtomsky Liza," presumably written by the daughter of AN Ukhtomskogo Elizabeth (Lizanka) and turned it likely to grandma Elizabeth Alexandrovna Ukhtomsky nee Naumova (1809 - 1878). Perhaps as a precious gift from my dear grandmother's granddaughter. Not in vain canvas carefully restored and preserved to this day. Even if my assumptions would be far-fetched, it is still the picture remains unconditional family heirloom Prince Ukhtomsky.

In Yaroslavl museum has a miniature portrait. Vol. Ukhtomsky Elizabeth Alexandrovna. (Ur.Naumovoy). Written about 1830-40 years.
Миниатюры
Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: лер.12.JPG
Просмотров: 327
Размер:	149.4 Кб
ID:	20182   Нажмите на изображение для увеличения
Название: s320x240[1].jpg
Просмотров: 297
Размер:	12.1 Кб
ID:	20192  
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 2390 Комментарии 0