Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

From the romance of the XIX century "Cossack folk song"

Запись от Про искусство размещена 14.07.2020 в 11:17

As the noble romance of the XIX century became a popular" folk Cossack song"

Rows of lovely old romance "Not for me come spring" can now be heard in a variety of styles, and many performers love to sing this lyric song: group" lube", Pelagia, Nikita Mikhalkov with the State academic Kuban Cossack choir and even the choir of the Sretensky monastery. Previously, it was included in the repertoire of Fyodor Chaliapin. Existed and its" thug" variant, but if you dig a well in history, and" the white guard". Despite the fact that popular romance is the author, for 200 years, he became-настоящему folk.

Poems that formed the basis of romances, was written on a warship during the black sea campaigns of 1838. This is evidenced by the signature with which the poem was in the same year published in the journal" Library for reading":" On the ship" Silistra", A. Molchanov, 1838."

the Full name of the author, unfortunately, unknown, but, according to surviving documents, the officer actually served on the flagship 84-пушечный ship under the command of Pavel Stepanovich Nakhimov. In this period of time," Silistra" was involved in the creation of the Caucasian fortified coastline.

N. P. DeWitt and the first edition of the song" Not for me come spring"

the Verses immediately noticed. Famous composer Nikolai DeWitt wrote the music for a new romance. There is a theory that the musician and the author of the words. At that time it was fashionable to mystify the audience that way, or just to give the authorship to the needy young poets, but no evidence of this. In the same year the work was first performed in St. Petersburg in the music room of the Baroness von RAL. Interestingly, of the many romances written in the DeWitt, is known today only this. However, for a few centuries it had lost pretty much of their aristocracy.

the Original text differed from the variants that were then created in different periods of Russian history:

Not for me come spring,
"t for me, the bug gets going,
heart And joyfully hammered
excited feelings are not for me!
(...)
Not for me spring will come!
I will swim to the distant shore Abkhazian,
Fight with the people of the Transcaucasian...
There"s a bullet waiting for me in a long time!

the bug River, which is here referred to, empties into the Black sea and really is flowing well. Apparently, the Russian officer, writing lyrical and full of yearning strings, reminisced about their native places. However, the" bug" was not the best option. Ivan Bunin wrote about it:
" you Know this Philistine song?" Not for me comes spring, not for me, the bug will spread and people will become clogged not for me, not for me!" Why is the bug, not the don, the Dnieper — is unknown, I"m a boy surprised at this, hearing this song."

Apparently, a little-known river in the song surprised not only of the famous poet, and all future alterations, this place has changed in the first place. At different times in the beginning of the song" spread" the" song" (arranged for concerts during the Russo-японской war), all-таки" don". But these changes had been already revived the song suddenly remembered at the beginning of the XX century. The composer himself probably believed that he created the" ephemera" - after you create the romance was in Vogue a couple of years and then forgot about it for years to come.

F. I. Shalyapin

Later, the song has been revived thanks to Fyodor Ivanovich Chaliapin. The singer performed her as a" forgotten soldier"s song" and loved. It was part of the repertoire of the great singer from the beginning of his stage career.

During the Civil war," Not for me", followed by the country, which was divided into two camps, is also" split" into two options. One of them, little known today, was taken away by white émigrés abroad and reflected the rage and grief of a people torn from their lives:

is Not for me rivers flow,
freely Flowing streams.
is There a maiden with black eyes
virgin But that is not for me.
(...)
But for me coming struggle.
I"ll Go to the steppes of the Amur region.
there will Battle with a gang of Bolshevik,
Victory awaits (in another version –" there"s a bullet waiting") long.

Interesting and" underworld" version of the former aristocratic romance, there already appears the river don:

is Not for me spring will come
Not for me don overflow.
heart And a plaintive score
delight of the senses — is not for me.
(...)
And for me, the people"s court
Condemn for a period of three years,
convoy will Take me hard
and take me to jail.
(...)

After 1930-х popular song again forgotten for half a century until it was made 1978 in Nikita Mikhalkov"s" Five evenings". There is an old song sung by the main character played by Stanislav Lyubshin. Since then, the song, for the second time, like a Phoenix revived from oblivion.

In the new Millennium romance again finds its fans. Now he start to sing diverse performers, but is most clearly and sincerely - Cossack choirs, so the piece gradually acquires the status of a" Cossack folk song". Nikita Mikhalkov, in 2014 he sang" Not for me" together with the State academic Kuban Cossack choir.

Nikita Mikhalkov performs the song" Not for me"

Today you can find many options for vintage romance for every taste." Not for me" performed by popular singers in a variety of styles. But whatever it was brought before the students – academic, pop, folk, or even thieves, whether we hear it in movies or in the final fashion show is the main – poignant lyricism, which conquers all for nearly two centuries.
Source

152147694_0_3ff49_89503fd5_orig (500x50, 1Kb)

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 532 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 02:17.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх