Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST ANDREY SOLDATENKO PETROVICH

Posted 08-09-2019 at 22:22 by Про искусство

REALISM Soldatenko Andrey Petrovich, born in 1975. In 1989 he graduated from the Saratov children"s art school. He studied at Yakushina L. I. and Grandma L. P. From 1991 to 1995 studied At the Saratov art school named A. P. Bogolyubov (design Department) at Marina Glebovna Gamajunova. member of the Union of artists of Russia since 2010. The work of A. P. Soldatenko stored in private collections in Russia, France, Germany, America, Bulgaria, CIS countries.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OLEG BOROZDIN

Posted 08-09-2019 at 22:18 by Про искусство

REALISM Artist Oleg Borozdin was born in October 1929 in the village of Nyandoma Northern territory. Painting Oleg was engaged in early childhood, but the childhood in the difficult years. In 1948 Oleg entered the Yaroslavl art school. In 1955, after graduating from College with honors, the young artist moved to Vologda (to his wife) and begins to work (like most" рядовых" artists in those days) for orders of the Art Fund of the RSFSR. This work takes all my time and leaves no possibilities...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST IRINA RYBAKOVA

Posted 08-09-2019 at 21:41 by Про искусство

REALISM Artist Irina Rybakova was born in the town of Vyshniy Volochek. Childhood and adolescence girls were held in the village of New Cochise, located near the famous" Академической villas" – the house of creativity of artists based I. E. Repina. Next to the house of Irina"s grandmother had a summer workshop by Leningrad artists of LII Ostrov and Peter Strakhov, who introduced the girl with the basics of painting. This neighborhood played a crucial role in the choice of future...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OSTROUMOVA-ЛЕБЕДЕВА ANNA PETROVNA (1871 – 1955)

Posted 08-09-2019 at 21:40 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR Pavlovsk. Gate Petersburg. Kryukov canal Petersburg. The Biron Palace and barges the First snow Petersburg. View of the columns of the Exchange and Petropavlosky fortress Petersburg. Liteynyy Prospekt Petersburg. Bridge with centaurs Landscape with bridge PavlovskSource ➝https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43789649748/O,-samyiy-prizrachnyiy-i-strannyiy-iz-vseh-rossiyskih-gorodov!

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 08-09-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

SB, 15:36: the link in the first comments from Alexei Tsvetkov https://t.co/BLoXdN8OLRSun, 05:44: RT @OlegSentsov: I"m HOME!!! Sun, 10:22: voted, but people do not. Apparently , all understand that this is not an election. Do not go. And snake grownyc does not help.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized