Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Gnesterov
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Price provocation

Posted 24-11-2013 at 18:11 by Gnesterov

PRICE PROVOCATION
(Art and time)

Read in the "Diary" sad brief note posted M. Gelman that it is not going to leave Russia , citing the fact that he , at his age, " need the adrenaline in the blood ." Hoping to learn more, click through to get on the original "Echo of Moscow ", where I find the same tiny text. I rarely read the comments , but then I could not resist . They were very, very much, but their main intonation !
It was a roar , mat, curse , anti-Semitic , anti-...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Арт капитал, арт бизнес"

Posted 20-11-2013 at 17:39 by Gnesterov

Хочу выделить темы: "Ритмы мировой культуры", "Золотой век", "Десятилетие объединения "Артель", "Арт капитал, арт бизнес".

Григорий Нестеров

Минск

www.art-fakt.com [email protected]
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Joining Hands

Posted 17-11-2013 at 20:08 by Gnesterov

" Joining Hands "

This slogan originated in the last century as a reaction to bigotry and intolerance ,
when the company had the idea of "confrontation " anti "camps" , "class struggle." Then, even the public " peace movement " was called "The struggle for peace."
At the time, told anecdote that characterized the time - bring it back: " They fought for peace as long as it is not from left standing ."
The struggle of the revolution , the desire to have his own...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Urgent help needed Belarusian arts and culture!

Posted 14-11-2013 at 18:08 by Gnesterov

A charity auction of paintings - in favor of being in a serious condition and in need of emergency treatment in Israel , Theodore Hawk .
His contribution as an artist , educator and social activist , particularly noticeable on the background of stagnation and routine of our artistic life.
The auction will take place on November 16 from 15 to 18-00 , in Minsk , indoors Library . Pushkin.

Mr. Nesterov

[email protected]
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The desire for the absolute

Posted 13-11-2013 at 17:16 by Gnesterov
Updated 09-12-2013 at 19:23 by Gnesterov

The aspiration for the absolute

Today, for me, the art is a kind of meditation, the result of a collision with reality. Here, the main heroes are the feeling, emotions , senses, through which shines , appear our world or the absolute. In this case, an absolute for me is not the rational concept. The touch with reality at any point, I feel sensually the absolute , the eternity and infinity, grandeur , harmony and beauty of the whole to which we are all implicated....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized