Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Кирилл Сызранский
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Farewell to the Fatherland.

Запись от Кирилл Сызранский размещена 25.12.2010 в 18:58

farewell to their homeland
In Minsk the courts, and the relatives of detainees continue to look for, what specific prisons sit their home. By presidential candidate Andrei Sannikov, which according to official figures took second place in the election, today finally admitted attorney. He said that Sannikov in terrible condition, unable to walk and actually wounded, he had either broken, or dislocated leg, but it does not let physicians. By presidential candidate Vladimir Neklyaevu were not even allowed a lawyer, so go all kinds of rumors about his condition - he was taken straight from the intensive care unit at night, styanuv in a blanket from the bed to the floor, dragged his wife into the next room and shut her out there with a key, yet she's screaming in his blanket, was loaded into hoppers and taken away, since it has not been seen.

Judged simply all in a row - including just those pohvatali on the street. In the Central district court of Minsk tried some Antonov AS, which according to the police report took part in an unsanctioned rally and shouted anti-government slogans. Questions a judge, whether he agrees with the accusation that he had shouted anti-government slogans, the defendant could not answer. He was deaf.

Over the past ten years after I left from Minsk, I lived in England, lived in Norway, lived in Russia. Now, when I was last year re-moved to Moscow, I was not feeling that I've seen it all already - Ten years ago, before I left. Then we could not prividetsya that ten years later grasped outside the deaf-mute will be judged for shouting slogans - we thought that around certainly surreal, but we have something we can do, we in fact have more voice.

All this was before the elections in 2001 in the same evening as this Sunday, we are on the radio every 15 minutes telling, in what is hidden courtyards riot and that's going on. Also, every 15 minutes, I phoned the owner of radio stations and ask, do not call if the KGB. No, I did not call, and we are then able to do it all - and did not imagine that in ten years it would be inconceivable and impossible, the KGB will not just call a silent man from the KGB would just sit next to the microphone while he was leading in the ether , owner of radio stations should already be forced to have long fled the country, and on the airwaves will not be anything like that, but the new owners put there songs in the style of chanson. Then we did not know and tell, where riot police hiding, and we listened to the area of small radios - and the next day rabid competitors started at nine in the morning to ring round and tell advertisers that we are closed. And we will not close, just on Monday morning was prevention - and our competitors, who cared only about how to lure advertisers did not know that advertising and even money can not save them and soon they will have to immediately leave the country and work elsewhere. Well, a few weeks still called the KGB, and it's already been a different story.

It was all three lives ago - but it was then, ten years ago, and now in Moscow, it seemed to us that we can in fact be done. A year before the election, in 2000, the musicians got together and recorded the most powerful on the message of a joint album. I think it's generally best that was in the Belarusian music during these 20 years. The album was called "I was Born Here" - "I was born here." It was some sort of ripped out and thrown out a heart that says, "I was born here, and I live here and I will do my best to stay so." Guys recorded this album, believed that change is something difficult, but possible - if they did not know not only that, ten years later there would be no such music, and will judge the deaf, but that a good half of them at that time also will be forced to leave.

On that album was one song that just crept up chills. I'm not just once or twice seen people cry when she listened. Veronica Kruglov and Zmitser Vaytsyushkevich recorded Polonaise Oginsky with absolutely piercing lyrics. Polonaise Oginsky called "Farewell to the Fatherland" - and in this song "Razvitanne Radzimay is for us then, ten years ago, suddenly all came together that we felt that time. Then, in 2000, I put this song on the air in our weekly charts - and the shaft of calls, voice mails and was such that since this song is ranked first every week. Whole year. It became a sort of symbol - it was no longer just a song, and not just weekly top the charts. It was something of a statement. What kind of response. Something like a promise to myself. And thousands and thousands of people every week to call - and even more thousands, I do not know tens of thousands or hundreds (in our case if the share was 30 per cent of the 10 million people) listened to.

A month before the election, the owner of the station told me that a call from the KGB and demanded the song be removed. She asked in an amicable way, so I removed the song - she knew that I reply that it's impossible. Although, of course, possible - but of course I took the whole program forever. And I very well remember how in that last day, we all somehow spontaneously gathered in the studio and I'm in some kind of silence around me saying on air that the program would no longer and now we hear the song, which took first place in the last times.

For me this song so far - then farewell to their homeland, which we experienced in 2001, even before they left soon after. Then we really thought that this is not goodbye, even though we reported this and suspect - and I see the same feelings now, ten years later, his friends in Moscow. It was a farewell to that homeland, which we very much wanted us to have. It was a farewell to the belief that one of our endless desire to live would be enough to win the opportunity to live. For me, this song - my homeland, her beauty and her dignity. That home, now is not - but it is the birthplace of which is inside that home of which is now a dream and I and the guys ten years younger than me, who believe all the same, what we have believed ten years ago - in fact, in what they believe and my friends are in Moscow: that in ten years everything will be different. Many times I saw people crying, listening to this song - and I can well understand why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=jkjRG-Yd0nM
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 813 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 22:19.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх