Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

State quite consciously those who spread rot in life - then raises the dead

Posted 24-02-2014 at 11:44 by Марат Гельман

My 5 cents about the closure of the Olympics

Another feeling of national pride parade Marat Gelman :"In an attempt through our literary titans again to talk about pride, greatness of Russia and the state has a serious flaw. It manifested itself during his memorable literary meeting at which Putin sat among relatives Dostoyevsky, Pushkin , Tolstoy. If you take a list of people with the help of which the state is trying to promote yourself ... Brodsky was sitting , and then he was banished...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Now maturity Ukrainians should manifest itself in

Posted 23-02-2014 at 00:55 by Марат Гельман

- so as not to give policy makers to exchange this victory to loot - radicals doing so went to work again marginalized and not become mainstream - whatever revenge Yanukovych and his the team does not turn into a persecution against Russian - what would have been the latest victim.Again to return the value of human life Well oochen will be hard.And there are no guarantees. Breaking not build. But if it will - it will be a mirror for Russia.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Well now at least clear scenario of regime change in Russia

Posted 16-02-2014 at 12:31 by Марат Гельман

Well, at least now understand script change of power in Russia.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On the death of the Permian cultural project - my 5 cents

Posted 13-02-2014 at 15:46 by Марат Гельман

consider this letter the announcement of me Nasty voynushki Moscow bureaucracy.

1. From today, I will park at the house for free. It"s time. Send fines will plead

2.Wherever possible I will say that the Department of Transportation and the development of road transport infrastructure in the city of Moscow - shit

3.I will support all actions against the current of the Moscow government. And free to advise her opponents in these elections MosDumu

Almost immediately...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

On the death of the Permian cultural project - my 5 cents

Posted 11-02-2014 at 13:12 by Марат Гельман

Asked to comment to a" final completion of the Permian cultural project ." Well what can I say early, we must wait for the White Nights ... And what I really think ? Well here was wonderful to Trekhprudnom squat , and then disappeared.But it has not disappeared.He is in the history of art, it is important for her as artists worked there - and Vladimir Vinogradov Dubosarskiy Avdyei Ter-Oganyan and others consider this important period for yourself. And with Perm.For me, this period is very important.Maybe...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized