Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

"Капитанская daughter" "Никитских gate"

Запись от Про искусство размещена 10.10.2018 в 13:10

" ..."This book I"ve read fifty times from cover to cover and probably a hundred times on the individual chapters. Because he decided to attempt a book a miracle to turn the miracle theater is to put the" Captain"s daughter" on stage "Nikitsky gate" in the difficult genre of" Russian musical".To do this, my friend, the composer Maxim Dunayevsky, wrote,-моему, great music, and we are all the creators and participants of this show – the actors, choreographer, set designer, painters of light, costume etc. – did everything to make our auditorium was on the" Captain"s daughter" is always full".
mark Rozovsky
капитанскаядочька (23 of 152)
капитанскаядочька (37 of 152)
And just want to say @it - you got it all @- wonderful music by Maxim Dunayevsky and bold, strong statement of Mark Rozovsky, emotionally strong, deep and complex the role of Dennis Usenkova ( Emelyan Pugachev),
капитанскаядочька (138 of 152)
капитанскаядочька (113 of 152)
капитанскаядочька2 (24 of 64)
a fun and original way, created by Yuri Golubtsov ( Savelyevich ),
капитанскаядочька (17 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (62 of 152)
the voice of Natalia Koretskaya (Catherine II)...
капитанскаядочька2 (18 of 64)

капитанскаядочька2 (7 of 64)
it is possible to List everyone, the highlight of his character found every actor...
капитанскаядочька (12 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (31 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (38 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (43 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (59 of 152)
And let some-где, in my opinion, was incorrect and some light-где a well-established sound, but I write now about the dress rehearsal, when all these points are debugged and finalized, discussed and adjusted.
капитанскаядочька (73 of 152)

капитанскаядочька (141 of 152)

капитанскаядочька2 (2 of 64)
I Want to say about a very precise and well-chosen costumes (costume Maria Danilova and Denis Shevchenko). Planned and neatly executed all the @- from the costumes the main characters to the clothes of all members of the choir.
капитанскаядочька2 (34 of 64)

капитанскаядочька2 (35 of 64)

капитанскаядочька2 (41 of 64)
I Think there is no @- "m sure the musical will be a success and I advise to watch it in the Theater "У Nikita Ворот"...

капитанскаядочька (8 of 152)

This invitation to the show and thanks to the community moscultura

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 401 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:22.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх