Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

My tweets

Posted 01-06-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PT, 16:47: speaking of DuChene on the first photo, it"s on the beach of the town dragen Art this toilet open. That did not stop zagorac... https://t.co/Xa9F0kZov4PT, 16:56: At the suggestion of Marat I came to Kotor, looked all over the place, I liked it. Just two months @- in Fe... https://t.co/EydlPCnoCP

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST FATTAH HALLAH ABDEL

Posted 01-06-2019 at 10:44 by Про искусство

a Conversation between two sisters. Author: Fattah Hallah Abdel.

the work of contemporary artist Galla Abdel Fattah (Fattah Hallah Abdel) is a kaleidoscope of passion, intrigue, captivating dances, graceful cats and the stunning beauty of women, languidly looking at the world with bright, juicy paintings, imbued with exoticism and the desert sun. And it is not surprising that the atmosphere is frozen on the canvas easily brings the viewer into the wonderful world of Oriental tales,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VIOLETTA TAR (TAR VIOLETTA)

Posted 01-06-2019 at 10:43 by Про искусство

Secrets of the human soul. Violetta Tar SURREALISMthe Most favorite topic, the study of which I paid the most attention in his work @- hidden secrets of the human soul
Violetta tar (Tar Violetta) @- Hungarian painter. Better known under the pseudonym @- Vio. She uses this name to sign his paintings, was also friends called the artist Vio. She was born in 1985, in the city of Kaposvar, Hungary.

"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized