Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

Ukrainian painters of the XIX @- early XX centuries

Posted 25-05-2018 at 15:44 by Про искусство

Friends, I want to introduce you to a small selection of our smolikau (rollers), United by the theme" Украинские painters of the XIX @- early XX centuries).

(Click on pictures and watch videos)Download all smolikau (videos) at this link: https://cloud.mail.EN/public/5jBF/Z1SCspfPV

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Filigree footwear Rustam adyukov

Posted 25-05-2018 at 11:46 by Про искусство

Cobbler-дизайнер from Russia creates filigree shoes, like the frescoes.

the Footwear Rustam adyukov masterpieces, comparable with works of art.

In Russia there are many talented and enthusiastic people, and one of them @- designer shoes from the Nizhny Novgorod region Rustam adyukov. More than 20 years, the artist creates a unique art-объекты, over which he works with rare master @- the keepers of ancient techniques. Each pair of the brand Adukov is a real...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST CHIARA CAPPELLETTI

Posted 25-05-2018 at 11:46 by Про искусство

Variety of subjects and situations. Chiara Cappelletti SURREALISMthe Variety of items and situations in her paintings tends to infinity, as well as the natural world offers an infinite number of ideas
" Возможно, should stay on the purely semantic value of the word" поэзия" to better understand the language of this artist, who, by means of one of the earliest and most ancient forms of expression, that is, copying from nature, succeeds in creating images, creating the idea of"...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST CHRISTOPHER SKELTON

Posted 25-05-2018 at 11:45 by Про искусство

British artist. Christopher Skelton OIL CLASSICAL REALISM" Я love to draw horses, but I love to draw Arabian horses. The local horses here in this part of France, very big and very gentle, it is the Breton workhorses. As often as the horses, I write large figurative paintings. Now I only paint with oil, originally used pastels and acrylic paint. I always try to improve my technique, especially when reproducing color. (Alvin Kitt advised me to try to approach the painting technique of the Dutch...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized