Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Марат Гельман
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

commander of all the simulacra

Posted 19-03-2010 at 14:15 by Марат Гельман

So imagine: in the native land of the Ural is the Matrix appears that neither is on its antipode - Museum of Modern Art. If the matrix - is the ultimate materiality, material nature, the modern art - this is usually a concept, idea, says Ivanov - a simulacrum. There was a closure, a simulacrum grappled with pig iron, and Ivanov - with the chief and commander of all the simulacra Marat Gelman.

z.y. did not know what to RIA Novosti is a format

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

New Permian and Permian

Posted 19-03-2010 at 12:27 by Марат Гельман

Oleg Oshchepkov (previous minister of culture of the region) gave a piece of fossilized spruce, which 250 million years. Eva opened her mouth as much as trying to imagine a lot. Oleg is executive director of the Living Perm.

Subject laid at his results on the transport communication.

many here http://tema.livejournal.com/598239.html ? page = 4#comments

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

naive art Urals

Posted 18-03-2010 at 22:36 by Марат Гельман

Against the background of the exhibition Tyurina brought today Agisheva and Patsyukova to work on the exhibition of "naive art of the Urals. By the end of the year. Seems succeed.

z.y. Agishev, it appears, flies to Moscow on Channel 5 I oppose. He says they are called, Alexei Ivanov, saying all too mercifully, all our Permian project like - need opponents. Ivanov refused to type a lot of cases, lack of time. I advised them to Andrew. Agishev Ivanov will certainly stronger, but...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Permyaks

Posted 18-03-2010 at 17:55 by Марат Гельман

call from the Legislative Assembly - asked not to worry about today's antics MP Okuneva. who are now trying to raise the issue of closing the design center. Mol buzoter and a clown.

I'm not worried. (But the clown did not think) and why. We met with him. I told him about the design center told him everything. It seemed to me more than sane. Almost completely agreed and said, I certainly entirely, but I will speak against it. Since I am against this team Chirkunov. (long story as it...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

message from the Governor PC Chirkunov

Posted 18-03-2010 at 12:37 by Марат Гельман

... All regions of the world is gradually divided into two categories. Regions that produce intellectual products, becoming the leaders of world development. Industrial regions are in the role of slave. Perm Region in terms of lives and ambitions of claiming a place in the first group, and the structure of the economy belongs to the second. This is our main challenge.

there are many interesting IMHO http://www.business-class.su /news.php? id = 19858

Link to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized