Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

THE ARTIST AND SCULPTOR DEREK KINZETT (DEREK KINZETT)

Запись от Про искусство размещена 05.05.2020 в 19:23

Collection inner spirit. Derek Kinzett (sculptor)

COLLECTION
Derek Kinzett (скульптор)

IN 2007 I launched" The Inner Spirit Collection" (Collection inner spirit) of wire sculptures life-size

" Не the whole of modern British sculpture is shocking. An example of this is the work of Derek Kinzett, it is intriguing and not annoying" - Vanessa Thorpe
award-winning artist and sculptor Derek Kinzett (Derek Kinzett) was born in 1966 and spent his childhood in Dodington Park, Gloucestershire, England, a breathtaking estate designed and built by John brown in 1764, and is often called Derek a place of creative inspiration and wonder.

Derek moved with his family from Gloucestershire to Wiltshire in 1977, where he earned a degree in art and design at Wiltshire College, from which he graduated in 1984, specializing in three-dimensional design and sculpture.

In 2007, he began to create" Коллекцию inner spirit" - figurative wire sculptures handcrafted in natural size. Today they are in more than 100 collections around the world.
" Я began to experiment with wire as a medium to create figurative sculptures in the late 1980-х years studying art and design at Wiltshire College, England.
I was interested in the effect of natural light and shadow on the surface of the material, and after further experiments with the sculpture of the human body in the form of hollow shapes, I discovered that by allowing natural light to pass through the sculpture, I could emphasize the facial features, hair and muscle tone, which in turn produced essential visual and spiritual impact on every finished part.
In 2007 I launched" The Inner Spirit Collection" (Collection inner spirit) of wire sculptures in natural size and continue to enjoy adding new designs and creative collaboration to the collection.

Collection inner spirit. Derek Kinzett (sculptor)

Коллекция внутреннего духа

Коллекция внутреннего духа(скульптор)

Коллекция внутреннего духа. Derek Kinzett (скульптор)

Derek Kinzett

Коллекция внутреннего духа.

Коллекция внутреннего духа.

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 366 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 13:49.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх