Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST APRIL MCCARTHY-BRACA

Запись от Про искусство размещена 30.07.2019 в 11:44

WATERCOLOR

height=

Canadian artist April McCarthy-Брака tells about herself:

" creativity aroused in me an art teacher in high school. At a young age I learned to see the world in color, shapes and light glare, and for all subsequent years I remained an attentive observer of life through colour, light and form.

Later I fell in love with watercolors and the joy of playing with colors and water. When I travel, I am inspired by" моменты" beauty - they permanently leave the impression that you want to perceive not only the eyes but the soul.

I grew up in Ontario, Canada, and although I have enough experience traveling and themes of my work is quite varied, inspires me the most my love for nature North-востока Canada. I feel a strong connection to the land and its seasons, the creatures that inhabit it, and vegetation that flourishes in this unusual terrain. My paintings are an expression of my love and gratitude for this land, my family and friends, and magical healing impact on my soul family места."

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=

height=