Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

THE ARTIST HANNE LORE KOEHLER

Запись от Про искусство размещена 21.04.2020 в 14:27

Watercolor paintings. Hanne Lore Koehler

Акварельные картины
Hannah Laura Koehler (Hanne Lore Koehler) was born in Germany, in the small town of Aachen, but in my childhood my parents moved her in Ontario, Canada where the artist grew up and still lives with her husband and family who, for many years, serves as the main source of inspiration for her work. Vivid watercolor, acrylic and oil paintings of Hannah can"t be placed in what-либо one category. Her paintings -это a reflection of the different stages of the artist"s life, whether they are associated with anxiety and excitement or quiet times.

According to the artist, the most interesting she believes the ability to capture the motion and capture it in still form on the canvas. Her passion is reflected in sporting paintings and vibrant portraits, still lifes and landscapes are a reflection of the tender moments in her painting, and finally, humor and all that nonsense the viewer will be able to find in her paintings-фантазиях. Most of her paintings are done in watercolors. Many aspects of life reflected in the paintings of Hannah. To take up the brush she is excited about almost any subject of everyday life: how a beam of sunlight illuminates the petals of roses on a summer evening, capricious, vague shadows in the meadow, the laughter of children, the reflections in the water.

" Я feel explosive adrenaline rush of a skier racing on the highway, priceless for me the tense expression on the faces of young people in an energetic football match and even a simple swaying lace curtains in the house makes you want to draw - life full of excitement and extremely interesting. I prefer to focus on the best moments of my life, not the worst, my paintings often reflect my love and appreciation of life and many of my paintings depict childhood in which man enjoys the simple pleasures of countryside life". Below you will see watercolor paintings of Hanna oil and acrylic work can be viewed at the artist.

Watercolor paintings. Hanne Lore Koehler

Акварельные картины
Акварельные картины
Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины
Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины

Акварельные картины