Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

ARTIST NANCY ROMANOVSKY

Запись от Про искусство размещена 16.10.2019 в 16:00

aspen grove. Nancy Romanovsky

REALISM, OIL
Осиновая роща. Nancy Romanovsky
Nancy Romanovsky (Romanovsky Nancy) - American artist, born in 1969, in Arizona, began to paint in oils at the age of nine years, studied fine art at the University of Arizona, then in private, at seminars with several American artists, and courses at the art school in Scottsdale. In 2012, Nancy left her career in graphic design and marketing, to
professionally to paint.

Her paintings are at the disposal of Midwestern University in Glendale and in private collections in USA, Canada, Brazil, Hungary and Italy. She is a member of the society of artists oil America, the society of American women artists of the West.

" Мой this project is devoted to the study of the aspen groves. Aspen grove consists of one or more" клонов". Inside each" клона", all the trees are genetically identical and one and have the same root system, the overall structure, the same characteristics of leaves and bark. But at the same time, the trees themselves are quite unique, they have individual labels on each barrel. Light and shadow also apply to each tree by-разному. I try to sketch these individual differences, still depicting the aspen grove as a single colony, as a brotherhood.

My paintings reflect the peace and quiet that can only be found in nature. They slow everything down to a single moment. They allow me to be in solitude and to look within ourselves. Art - this is the room where I find solace. When I hike or write, I come into this room, and my pictures @ - the window in this комнате".

aspen grove. Nancy Romanovsky