Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

IMPRESSIVE BUILDINGS IN THE WORLD

Posted 02-05-2019 at 21:54 by Про искусство

АРХИТЕКТУРА Храм открыт 20 часов в сутки, с 6 утра до 2 часов ночи ежедневно. В ночное время (тогда он особенно прекрасен) храм подсвечивается и словно пылает. Каждая из башен мечети увенчана местным архитектурным декором: страусиным яйцом, символизирующим плодородие и удачу....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST JINNIE MAY

Posted 02-05-2019 at 21:53 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR Watercolor painting. Jinnie May2001 I attended courses in watercolor painting at the private art school in Bermuda" Искусство from an early age occupied a significant place in my life, though I never considered him to be his main hobby. My professional interests lay in the field of pharmaceutical industry. After completing a career as a pharmacist, I decided to do art, and it was the best decision of my life. 2001 I attended courses in watercolor painting at the private art...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST JORGE MACIE

Posted 02-05-2019 at 21:52 by Про искусство

REALISM Wonderful Brazilian artist Jorge Maciel masterfully portrays in his paintings the beauty of the country. The vast, picturesque forests and meadows, rivers and waterfalls fascinate and delight the eye. the Artist wields the brush, his landscapes are beautiful!https://curious-world.ru/art/khudozhniki/item/995-jorge-maciel-i-ego-pejzazhi

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Without the title

Posted 02-05-2019 at 21:52 by Про искусство

Sophia Cathedral in Kiev

11 century. The era of Yaroslav the Wise

radical

This is interesting:

built on the site of the victory in 1036 over the Pechenegs
originally was a Phillips-купольный temple with thirteen chapters
in the Cathedral at authentic mosaics and frescoes of the first half of the XI century, executed by Byzantine masters
one of the famous and rare mosaic image of Oranta— of the virgin with arms raised in...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST IGOR SAMSONOV

Posted 02-05-2019 at 21:51 by Про искусство

Amazing pictures that could be considered works of classical masters @work - Igor Samsonov, an artist from St.-Петербурга. Original style makes his paintings easily recognizable, and although the influence of Dutch artists is felt in every piece of work Samsonov quite self-sufficient and are a special unique world.
the lady with the peacock. Author: Igor Samsonov.
Music in the garden. Author: Igor Samsonov.
The Garden Of Eden. Author: Igor Samsonov.
at the table. Author:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized