Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

tomorrow Voronezh

Posted 02-03-2010 at 12:03 by Марат Гельман

Kostya Rubahin sent pictures of local (but planetary scale), the genius Arcadia Davidovich

still here http://mnog.livejournal.com/230893.html < /a>

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Expert: The Cultural Revolution

Posted 01-03-2010 at 19:04 by Марат Гельман

... an asset to the Governor Chirkunov Save this may be important - by their actions to bring "Normans" he created a competitive environment, to update the very problem of culture and image of the region, and making these topics among ; the most discussed in the Permian society.
http://www.expert.ru/articles/2010/03/01/kult_revol/ there are many

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Alexey Ivanov - and the new cultural policy

Posted 01-03-2010 at 12:53 by Марат Гельман

one lady, a passionate admirer of Ivanov, who on the forum so it was not enough (we all missed) admired the exhibition "Night at the Museum" asked for aftepati - surely he did not like it?
And my staff is responsible - he was not on any show, on any play and the festival - not once.

I wonder why he can against it. He does not need a culture, as a consumer - means no one needs. A pochvenichestvo - as an excuse. He travels abroad - and the governor says - why did you went to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

50-I Spring in my life

Posted 01-03-2010 at 10:02 by Марат Гельман

Well it's spring?
merry

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lungin - new proposal

Posted 28-02-2010 at 18:59 by Марат Гельман

It would be logical to create the Museum of Modern Art, opening the theater, a movie studio and more. What studio? Many people think that this is a huge hangar in which something happens. Studio - this is cinema. This is an intellectual center, where they meet and live directors and screenwriters.

Director Pavel Lungin: - Perm - is a cross between St. Petersburg and Los Angeles
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized