Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

:):(:confused::mad::p ;):D:o:rolleyes::cool:
Old

Found the perfect definition of this art!

Posted 27-07-2009 at 23:51 by Черномашенцев Владимир (Confused amateur record.)

Thinking about their everyday concerns, I once found for a definition of what constitutes a real iskusstvom.Srazu also anticipating the possible charges in the complete absence of my relevant theme of education and a diploma, once again I beg to draw attention to the footnote "From the Editor ...". However, in some areas of contemporary conceptual art, I have profiled a diploma (see below). So, after disputes with friends and acquaintances on the modern (and not only) of art, I was...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Notes "addict". Almost on FM Dostoevsky. Or Bulgakov?

Posted 27-07-2009 at 21:58 by Черномашенцев Владимир (Confused amateur record.)

I confess, reveal his secret: I am not an artist, I like that from the Chukchi jokes: "Chukchi not the reader, Chukchi - a writer." I - Collector. I do not have a special thin. education because of their unlearned can write and talk all crap. I buy what I like, rather than art historians. What and confess honestly. My opinion novice and amateur can not hurt anyone. I did not hide his name. What is there to ask me ... But when it comes to updating my collection is still modest, I...
Banned
Posted in Uncategorized