Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

From the series of * Forgotten melodies * - Bobby Vinton

Posted 18-04-2013 at 21:58 by Про искусство

Vintula Robert Stanley (Stanley Robert Vintula Jr., b. Apr. 16, 1935), better known by his stage name Bobby Vinton (Bobby Vinton), - American singer of Polish descent, the peak of popularity which was in 1962-64., when his sentimental ballads «Roses Are Red (My Love)», «Blue Velvet», «There! I've Said It Again »and« Mister Lonely »led the Billboard Hot 100.
Although it was seldom referred to as the Rock-N-Roll singer, Bobby Vinton (Bobby Vinton) is sometimes referred to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Prominent Russian dancer Vladimir Vasiliev.

Posted 18-04-2013 at 21:57 by Про искусство

Yury Bashmet

" For me, Vladimir Vasiliev - the personification of the Russian people with his powerful talent, audacity, openness, with kindness and anger, uncompromising and wisdom ... Maybe his work The poet prophesied : "Song of unselfish - myself praise : Joy for friends and enemies resin. "He kissed by God, who, of course, it will not leave ever. I deeply respect him and love dearly".
< p style = "padding:...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Caspar David Friedrich

Posted 18-04-2013 at 09:31 by Про искусство

long time, Frederick felt very moody, morbid artist. This was partly due to its closed nature, ascetic way of life. Most of all, Frederick earned a reputation for his paintings, many of which are devoted to the topic is quite grim - death. Throughout his life he wrote a great number of tombs - from contemporary Christian burials and to the ancient pagan dolmen.
Sometimes Friedrich performed similar picture to order. In these cases, the center of the composition, he almost always did the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

What is the nickname given Russian?

Posted 18-04-2013 at 09:23 by Про искусство

Katsap

This playful nickname received from Russian brothers -" Ukrainians ". Scientists are still debating why. Some say "katsap" - means "like DAC" (goat). Ukrainians shaven bearded Russian resembled a goat. Others see here Turkic roots, and the word "Kasap," translated as "the butcher, the robber." There are also various derivatives of the word katsap: Russia called "Katsap", "Katsapetovkoy", "Katsapuriey", "Katsaplyandiey" or "Katsapstanom." In literature and folklore...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Howard Behrens - The bright world of beauty, ..)

Posted 18-04-2013 at 09:23 by Про искусство

< span dir = "auto"> Howard Behrens Alone with nature, regardless of all the philosophical obstacles, I hear the chime Magic tall pines and deciduous trees. Me and nature. No middleman! And though all the mountains to fall on me, I will not accept intrusive pieces of silver for it to leave this wilderness. Blinded here are sighted, deaf ears here acquire, as if we first started to think outside the close entanglement appointments and separations. June 2, 1967, Rurik Ivnev ...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized