Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST IVLEVA OLGA VLADIMIROVNA

Posted 24-10-2019 at 21:00 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR, OIL REALISM Ivleva Olga Vladimirovna was born in 1969 in the city of Kurgan. From 1985 to 1989 he studied at the Sverdlovsk art College named. I. D. Shadr. After graduation in 1989, he enrolled in Institute. I. E. Repin in Leningrad. He studied at the faculty of graphics in the Studio of Professor V. A. Vetrogonsky. In 1993 was awarded by the Academy of Arts for excellent study trip to Germany and interned in the West-Берлинской Academy of Arts. In 1997, was admitted as a...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 24-10-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

MS, 15:30: under the heading friends two such" cronies" Andrey Bilzho. and Igor Svinarenko Andrey was the last to laugh at yourself... https://t.co/hSXVsBGKdHMS, 20:00: under the heading friends, the hero of this summer"s Ilya Yashin.But wanted to remind" the Leninist principle" that the best vacation at... https://t.co/xuCP9AjMLj

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A wanderer and an animated icon

Posted 24-10-2019 at 09:04 by Гор Чахал

Pochaiv... wanderer sits under the Trinity Cathedral before the icon of the Mother of God reading the Psalms and looking at the icon, praying, contemplating the image." And suddenly I see - it tells the next woman, - the face of the virgin Mary begins to stir, eyes moving, she turned her head, looking straight at me. Begin to move and lips. Mother of God, that says something to me. My head has been rolled up scarves I can"t hear, and took a little unwound, exposed ears, and suddenly hear the clear...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Signs in Kryukovo.

Posted 24-10-2019 at 09:00 by Гор Чахал

in some people, the old believers, who lived in the old neighborhood he lived in, stood in the house of the icon of John the Baptist. They were believers, people are, by definition, believers and being strong. So they told me the amazing things that happened to their great way, then John the Baptist from the icon went and how to disappear the icon and reappeared. As soon as planned, what is the difference in their lives the way they filed the visible and sensual signs signs. Before you sign from...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST LOUISE MOILLON (LOUISE MOILLON) 1609 @1696 ndash

Posted 24-10-2019 at 05:10 by Про искусство

BAROQUEBorn into a Calvinist family. Her father, brother Isaac, and stepfather were selling paint and were themselves artists. The first drawing lessons Louise had received from his father, the landscape painter Nicholas Aiona, studied with the painter françois Garnier.

Most of her works — still lifes made exquisite technique, was made in 1630-х, to marriage in 1640 with a rich merchant...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized