Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST MYOE WIN AUNG

Posted 02-04-2019 at 15:35 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR the Family Wines Ong regularly exhibited his works at exhibitions, mostly in Singapore and in Myanmar.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST REINE-MARIE PINCHON

WATERCOLOR Talented artist Raine-Мари Pynchon (Reine-Marie Pinchon) for more than 30 years of painting and successfully teaches the art of watercolor. Conveying the beauty of nature, passing it through his delicate, emotional, poetic nature, using very special techniques of working with watercolor paints, the artist creates dizzying in its splendor scenery. Rhine-Мари is a member of the French society of watercolor artists. She — is a participant of many international art exhibitions....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Ayanangshu Sarkar

the World of watercolor. Ayanangshu Sarkarso I want to share this joy, to share my journey into the world of watercolors... share your moments of joy Awnings Sarkar (Sarkar Ayanangshu) Indian artist-акварелист. Born in Calcutta, India. He studied at the Higher school Nungi. She continued her education at Calcutta University.
" Однажды who-то told me:" счастье @- this is a relative term, believe in joy.. and You are sure it postwrite". I believe that this is so. And...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Cyrus Afsary

Posted 02-04-2019 at 15:33 by Про искусство

Artist Cyrus Afsary was born and raised in the middle East, from early childhood, fond of painting, but her father did not approve of his Hobbies. He was able to go to art school when he was 15 years old.

In his younger years was fond of portrait painting, and achieved in this field some success – he was invited to USA in order to write portraits of Sylvester Stallone and John Wayne.

In the United States received two bachelor"s of arts (in fine art and interior design), and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST OLGA MANGILI

Posted 02-04-2019 at 15:33 by Про искусство

REALISM Home care Distracted Bouquet Overgrown bench the Game SilenceSource ➝https://art.mirtesen.ru/blog/43281019418/Mir-proni...om...-Hudozhnik-Olga-Menzhiliy

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized