Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Waltzes and all that we did not know about the waltz

Запись от Про искусство размещена 25.08.2019 в 09:17

"Вальс – the king of dance", considered for many years. However, the waltz wasn"t always so impeccable reputation. For many years it was considered dubious, vulgar and even indecent dance, And it took more than a decade, public opinion has softened.
- Word" вальс" came from old German walzen – to be turned, to spin, to slide. He really was born in a peasant environment: many centuries ago, when the courtiers danced a much more sedate dances, in the Austrian and Bavarian villages in full whirl in a waltz, and in many ancient melodies can be noticed waltz motives.
the waltz came first, as part of quadrille, and then became an independent dance. Recognition in the Western high society waltz only got to the end of the XVIII century.
venskiy (700x557, 126Kb)
"Поддержали" a waltz and the musicians. Austrian composers Franz Lanner and Johann Strauss wrote the waltz is such that even opponents of the dance could not remain indifferent. Strauss, by the way, changed the waltz forever. If earlier it was a dance quite slow, thanks to the composer in Vogue rapid Vienna waltzes. Then, however, the slow waltz is back in fashion thanks to the American" вальсу Boston" @ - a slow dance with smooth movements.
- In Russia, the first waltz, too, was not approved. Paul I even issued a special decree which forbade to waltz in Russia. His wife, Maria Feodorovna waltz even more disliked, and until her death (and she died much later, in 1830-м year) waltz in court balls was" вне law" - Alexander I, though was a very progressive ruler, the mother chose not to get angry.
- That does not prevent, however, the waltz to be a favorite dance at private balls in the 10th-х years of XIX century. No waltz can not do any one of these points neither the capital, nor even in the province. And books of etiquette warned the dancers:" Танец this, which, as you know, turn around and approach persons of both sexes, requires due care... to danced not too close to each other that would offend the decency". Even European travelers acknowledged that the Russian dance, the waltz is lighter and sleeker than the French, British, and" родоначальники" waltz of the Germans.Waltz enters into many kinds of instrumental and vocal music.
I. Strauss. Waltz" Весенние vote"

Characteristic features of Waltz - lyricism,elegance, plasticity, combined with the rhythmic formula is found in many works композиторов19в.The genre of the Waltz were developed in many national schools. Of particular importance it acquired in Russian music - from early experiences of Amateur music-making ( Waltz of Griboedov) to classic designs (Glinka, Tchaikovsky, Glazunov etc.)
the quiet rustling of white birches
I laughed to tears.
You whispered in my ear words,
Spun my head.
And whirling under the blue moon
I Danced the waltz unearthly,
Danced until dawn,
was very young, look!
also Dance a little with me
in the spring ringing moon,
the quiet rustling of white birches
Screw we are back to tears...