Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Seventeen moments...

Posted 15-10-2016 at 00:20 by Про искусство

Семнадцать неизвестных мгновений весны То, что режиссером" Семнадцати мгновений весны" стала Татьяна Лиознова, отчасти дело случая. В то время режиссер довольно долго" простаивала", искала интересный сценарий. Как-то в библиотеке Киностудии имени Горького ей в руки попал...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

German artist Aivazovsky (Bernhard Strigel, 1460-1528, German) @- Portrait gallery (details) 1

Posted 11-10-2016 at 11:12 by Про искусство

Портрет императора Максимилиана I
1496-1507_д.,м.
Вена, Музей истории искусств Портрет императрицы Бьянки Марии Сфорца
1505-1510 76 х 43
Инсбрук, зам к Амбрас Во второй половине 1490-х годов Штригель работал в Меммингене как самостоятельный мастер, выполняя на заказ портреты...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

In my dreams

Posted 11-10-2016 at 05:25 by Про искусство

Artist Carolina Ocinschi-Gogalniceanu – talented contemporary artist.
In 1999 he graduated from the College of fine arts, and in 2004 the Academy of music, theatre and fine arts in Chisinau. Worked at" Plastic Artist". He currently lives in Romania.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Живопись became my healing". Jane Seymour (Jane Seymour)

Posted 10-10-2016 at 10:28 by Про искусство

This advice it really helped when Seymour was 40."I was in the process of losing their homes, their self-assessment of their marriage. Then I followed the advice of my мамы."- she says.
Seymour is raising funds to benefit children affected by violence. At an art auction she managed to collect some money selling some portraits of residing children. When a well-known artist Tom Mielko came to her to take some photos, he noticed in the nursery several paintings made by her. He was impressed...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

House-кольцо in Moscow

Posted 10-10-2016 at 10:25 by Про искусство

In Moscow there are unusual attractions that few people know. This so-called home-кольца – apartment building, the accommodation in the form of a circle.

In the middle of the last century, the Soviet leadership demanded from the architects of unique buildings in Moscow. And while most engineers and architects have puzzled over the construction of Stalin"s skyscrapers, people"s architect of the USSR Evgeny Stamo with a couple of engineer Alexander Markelov came...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized