Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

THE ARTIST JOHAN LAURENTZ JENSEN

Posted 27-04-2019 at 22:02 by Про искусство

ACADEMIC REALISM. FLOWERS AND FRUITS Johann Lorenz Jensen (Johan Laurentz Jensen) — Danish artist (1800—1856) who specialized in flower painting. At the young age of fourteen, he entered the Royal Academy where he studied under Christopher William Akersberga. His talent attracted the attention of crown Prince Christian Frederik, later king Christian VIII, who awarded him the scholarship.Later, Jensen visited Hamburg, Amsterdam and Paris, before becoming a student of Alexander Bronner, Director...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 27-04-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PT, 14:45: a friend writes from Kiev: If 10 years ago I was told that I live in a country where the mayor of the capital — boxer and... https://t.co/t5zOveSDkwPT, 15:11: Russia @- this is a small area of land, surrounded on all sides by Ukraine.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST MARJOLEIN BASTIN

Posted 27-04-2019 at 10:10 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR ANIMALS Marjolein Bastin studied at the Academy of arts in Arnhem ( the Netherlands). the Artist collaborates with a variety of different publications for both adults and children. In the early nineties she began to work with the famous American publishing house Hallmark. Today, stationery, greeting cards, calendars, home decor items and gifts Marjolein Bastin line are among the bestsellers of the company and are in high demand. the Official site of the artist: www.marjoleinbastin.com...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized