Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Artist Khodukov Alexander

Posted Yesterday at 13:53 by Про искусство

Khodukov Alexander. Belarusian artist DIFFERENT STYLES of PAINTING Khodukov Alexander D. was born in Vitebsk, Belarus, in 1966, where he still lives and works. He does not adhere to what-то of the same style, draws in the techniques of realism, impressionism and art Nouveau. His work is very diverse - it landscapes, still lifes, marine views, portraits, surreal worlds, fantasy and Nudes. The artist"s paintings can be found not only in the collections of Belarus and Russia, but also in private...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted Yesterday at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

W, 15:07: friendly greetings to Oleg Kulik and the City Ustinov W, 19:52: the new camera shoots in the night ! W, 20:17: Glebus loves modern art is strange love: he says in many palaces, we would never have made it if n... https://t.co/oW8wlnCHlmW, 23:24:
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VIE DUNN-ХАРР (VIE DUNN-HARR)

Posted 19-11-2019 at 13:09 by Про искусство

Pictures of flowers. Vie Dunn-Harr CONTEMPORARY REALISMpaintings of flowers on her canvases the sensual, at the same time portray the power and fragility of nature

" Мои work is a reflection of all that what I see around me and the people I know. Once I realized that the flowers, as gentle creatures as a woman. However, any of these creatures, no matter how weak, in your opinion, it may be, has its strengths, which are in any position to let him get the upper hand, no matter how disastrous...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 19-11-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PN, 12:55: remember another song about the evening of loudmouth Solovyov ? here Egor shows our steps on which the clip was removed.... https://t.co/1RI87Lhejt

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The estate Russia's in fine art

Posted 18-11-2019 at 17:24 by Про искусство

Friends, I offer you a new a collection of our smolikau (rollers), United by the theme "Усадьбы Russia in the fine искусстве". the Topic is very big, and while we were able to cover only a small part. I Hope that over time we will add to this compilation with new videos.

(Click on pictures and watch videos)Download all the videos at this link: https://yadi.sk/d/d-vDj-CMqMK5QQNice view!

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized