Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ARTIST NATALIA CHIZHOVA

Posted 20-02-2018 at 10:50 by Про искусство

Chizhova Natalya @- a member of the Union of Artists of Russia. Education: Moscow State Art Institute.In.And.Surikova. Specialization: portraiture, still life, landscape. Participant in regional and regional exhibitions of the artists Union of Russia. Long-term experience of cooperation with Russian and foreign galleries. The works are in state museums and private collections in Russia and abroad. Sourcehttp://speromelius.ucoz.ru/news/khudozhnica_natalja_chizhova/2013-02-26-154

Link to original...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VALENTINA VALEVSKAYA

Posted 20-02-2018 at 10:50 by Про искусство

Watercolor drawings of flowers. Valentina Valevskaya Ukrainian artist Valentina Valevskaya lives and works in the beautiful Sunny city Odessa. By education she is an engineer-технолог. Currently working as an artist in an animation Studio." Я love my friends, my family, and watercolor. Besides, I love flowers, nature and animals (especially dogs) and all мир".
Among her favourite artists, in varying degrees, influencing it, there are many contemporary, working in different genres...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST VITALIY GRIGORIEV

Posted 20-02-2018 at 10:11 by Про искусство

Grigoriev Vitaly K. was born 29 September 1957, in Chisinau, Moldova. From 1972 to 1976 he studied at the Republican art College im. I. E. Repin (Chisinau), and in 1976-1983. @Saint - -Петербурге, Academic Institute of painting, sculpture and architecture. I. E. Repin (Workshop of academician, Professor of painting Yu. M. Neprintsev). Since 1988 member of the USSR Union of Artists since 1991 @- a member of the Union of artists of UkraineLives and works in Uzhgorod (Ukraine)Pomegranate...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST STEVE HANKS (STEVE HANKS)

Posted 20-02-2018 at 10:10 by Про искусство

Steve Hanks is rightfully considered by critics one of the best artists-акварелистов of modernity. Details, colors, emotion his work is just amazing. Steve calls his style" эмоциональным realism". He often does not show faces of the models to leave the viewer room for imagination.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Vitaly Petrovsky (Vitaly Petrovsky)

Posted 20-02-2018 at 10:09 by Про искусство

Artist Vitaly Petrovsky (Vitaly Petrovsky) was born on 2 April 1975. Kiev. Works in genre of landscape, rarely @- portrait, still life. The main theme of his art @- of the city skyline. The implementation of this work requires high accuracy. The technique of multi-layered. The storyline is simple and realistic. In his author"s manner artist manages to convey the beauty and romance of the city at different times of the day. Curious and observant eye of the master catches the subtle nuances of the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized