Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Beauties of a bygone era - Vera Cold

Posted 02-11-2019 at 20:29 by Про искусство

Her eyes compared with the eyes of a biblical Martyr. His mouth was small and whimsical. She was a comet, sent to earth from above. She was released less than thirty years of earthly life. Of them she was even less – only four years. However, its not just remember by subsequent generations – it is revered and make movies about it.

the future actress was Born August 9, 1893, in Poltava.
nee - Levchenko.

Her father — Vasily Levchenko graduated from the philological...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 02-11-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

PT, 22:21: it"s good to be a foreigner. no emotions, pure surgical opinion https://t.co/s11Ye8tOhRPT, 22:37: and who is that in St. Petersburg opens cultural forum ? I will have one full day of the show to watch. SB, 08:47: come on 10, Facebook was not. Zuckerberg went to school SB, 10:56: friends today I euthanized the dog. So-то killed , but in fact she fell asleep and never woke up. All the same as falling asleep Poho... https://t.co/XLu7t0NJhb

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

THE ARTIST ROMAN GARASYUTA

Posted 02-11-2019 at 00:37 by Про искусство

FIGURATIVE Roman Garasyuta – modern, world-famous artist. Author, original and unique style of his works admire, where the main theme is the diversity of female essence. Charming female images, created by the master, to conquer their beauty, femininity, tenderness, sensuality, grace, elegance... Roman Garasyuta was born in Moscow in 1958. He graduated from the Kharkov art Institute. A member of the Union of artists of Ukraine. The main genres of his work: painting, drawing. Roman Garasyuta works...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized