Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Art as a style of life
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

TIME

Запись от Olga777 размещена 04.01.2011 в 11:24
Обновил(-а) Olga777 30.01.2013 в 08:51

Time. Subtle, clear, mysterious time. It passes by you, and you notice it when it's too late. It dominates all invisibly, wiping out countries and continents, changing the course of history and destiny. Millennium, century, year, month, decade, week, day, hour, minute, second, third, millisecond, microsecond, nanosecond, picosecond, femtosecond, attoseconds, zeptosekunda, yoktosekunda. Cronus devouring his children.
I feel the time is not for the change of seasons, and on the changes that happen to people around me. I can see how they change their souls as lost faith and changing concepts. Even yesterday, the young and innocent, with enthusiastic eyes and soul, filled with light, now, sadly looks away and says nothing, entangled in his suspicions and false conclusions.
Time, its destructive power corrupts the soul, turning them into a homogeneous mass of black, smelly and death. Time to kill our friends, turning them into friends. Time makes human sponge, absorbing only the negative in our lives. Time - this is death itself.
Be like children! The whole secret of eternal life lies in these words. Children do not know what time and time has no power over them.
Obtain immortality - then give up time. Is this possible? I do not know. Life - the struggle with the time at everyone.
Размещено в Мыли о разном
Просмотров 3320 Комментарии 3
Всего комментариев 3

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 16:01.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх