Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Гор Чахал
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old

Passion is not a crime

Posted 09-11-2012 at 15:58 by Гор Чахал

Judicious use of thoughts and things gives chastity, love and maintenance, and the irrational - intemperance, hatred and ignorance.

Sins happen to us from wrong use of spiritual forces, that is, force vozhdelevatelnoy, irritable and thought. Unjust use of force thinking - ignorance and folly, strength tempered and vozhdelevatelnoy - hatred and incontinence. Good use of them is the same: knowledge, wisdom, love and chastity. And if so, then none of the created and the existence of God...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Orthodoxy and the World - Famadihana Actionism

Posted 06-11-2012 at 12:28 by Гор Чахал

Famadihana Actionism "When I discovered the principle of ready-made , I was hoping to put an end to all this carnival of aestheticism. I threw it in the dryer for face and urinal bottles - as a provocation - and they are admired for their aesthetic beauty '.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

OUTVIDEO Festival in Yekaterinburg

Posted 04-11-2012 at 14:06 by Гор Чахал

Gor Chahal
[Moskow, Russia]
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Help Roizman

Posted 03-11-2012 at 22:21 by Гор Чахал

Original taken from Roizman Help I know Eugene Roizman longer than I live in Moscow.
he was in the women's and the men's and children's shelter. Ready anywhere subscribe to the fact that no violence at all three coming to these shelters did not. However, no one ever about this and did not ask.
Indoor Facility Roizman, in Yekaterinburg, is always full of people. And most of them are not employees of the Fund, and the parents of drug addicts, alcoholics and their grandfathers and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

LOOK /"Put your performances"

Posted 03-11-2012 at 16:08 by Гор Чахал

« I can say that our Cossacks do not share these views. Some may not be in awe of Nabokov, but, at least, such extreme positions no one takes "- told the newspaper VIEW chieftain city Cossack community Arkady Kramarev. He was commenting on the appearance of letters from "Cossacks", demanding the abolition of performance and exhibition in the city's museums.
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized