Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

unmotivated suspiciously good

Posted 30-11-2012 at 01:13 by Марат Гельман

amazing story told Slavoj Zizek. In China, the 65-year-old woman while trying to go to the bus fell and broke her hip. The young man, who was standing nearby, helped her up. Put him in a cab and as she was quite helpless, took her to the hospital and waited for her family.

Relatives sued him to court and demanded compensation for how many there yuan. And won. The court considered the fact that he helped her - proof that it is he pushed her.

Actually the fact that people...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Non-fiction in the CHA

Posted 30-11-2012 at 00:10 by Марат Гельман

went today. Fotochki were, but faded along with the lost aypadom . Hands are busy shopping , here are left somewhere .
Tomorrow I'll go to Eve. There's a children's story .

I want to say that this is a cultural phenomenon which took place in Moscow. Powerful , lively, eventful . Art Moscow itself has not. Perhaps , because the country literaturotsentrichnaya . Perhaps because the book Bole universal. Here and in the art and science and literature itself .
But if Art Moscow...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

at the Manezh exhibition "The publisher Vollard and its artists" - all go

Posted 29-11-2012 at 21:34 by Марат Гельман

c 6 to December 12, I was in Irkutsk, Lake Baikal and Ulan-Ude.
In addition to its own program would like to meet with the local artistic tusoy. If suddenly it's you or want to assist - marat.guelman @ gmail.com
;

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photos from the opening of the post "ANONYMOUS" in PERMM, November 22

Posted 29-11-2012 at 21:06 by Марат Гельман

I'm thinking that in the 19th century, publishers have played a role similar to that now gallerists . After all, the gallery exhibited art of the past in the ground and in the artistic process itself did not participate. A publisher he worked with artists today .
And get a key figure Vollard . Picasso , Rodin , Cezanne , Degas, Maillol , Renoir

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Photos from the opening of the post "ANONYMOUS" in PERMM, November 22

Posted 29-11-2012 at 20:42 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from Photos from the opening of the post" ANONYMOUS "in PERMM, November 22

Opening, Marat ; maratguelman Gelman says about the project, how to create the show, how did the idea of ​​the exhibition is going to the artists of the future museum Anonymous. Microphone was not, there were many people and all listened with pleasure.

On the opening day, I spent
Moldakul Narymbetov. Balbals, 2011. rubber, stone, epoxy...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized