Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Images of women Francois Fressange

Posted 28-10-2017 at 10:55 by Про искусство

Francois Fressange (born 1968) was born in Cognac, France.
Studied fine art in school Brassartin Tours, where he was impressed by the sketches and paintings of Rembrandt, Renoir, Courbet, Rubens and Delaunay.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Esteve Navarrete (Esteve Navarrete)

Posted 28-10-2017 at 10:54 by Про искусство

In my paintings I want to convey a sense of peace and well-being, and to try to show the light of the Mediterranean
" Я started painting with acrylics when I was 14, but, for various reasons, I stopped thinking of starting to paint professionally, although he continued to paint not seriously until five years ago, I did not say that I am very well able to reproduce the combination of colors found in nature, and I very well represent the future. I was surprised that I liked the people, and that...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Jasmin Alberto Orosa

Posted 27-10-2017 at 22:17 by Про искусство

Filipino artist. Jasmin Alberto Orosa orosa of Jasmine (Jasmin Alberto Orosa) @- a Filipino artist. Was born, raised and educated in the Philippines. After College he received the degree of bachelor of the Diplomatic service and the first few years spent working in PAO (Philippine accreditation office), Phils.
In 1990 she left the Philippines and for the next 24 years spent traveling with family. Lived in five different countries, including the Netherlands, Japan, Australia and India, and...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Artist Angela Brittain (Angela Brittain)

Posted 27-10-2017 at 22:16 by Про искусство

Observe and feel peace. Angela BrittainHave a lot of time to observe and feel the world around us, it"s a luxury that allows Angela to develop.
Angela Brittain (Angela Brittain) @- contemporary figurative British artist, exhibited widely in London and the South of England. She is an elected member of the United society of artists. Angela has a house in Italy, where she draws and who likes to decorate paintings in the technique of tromp l'oeil.

was Born in Kingston-на-Темзе,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ronald Ong @- MAG photoshop

Posted 27-10-2017 at 12:32 by Про искусство

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized