Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

THE ARTIST LYUBOV V. TITOVA

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:46 by Про искусство

WATERCOLOR. CLASSICAL REALISMCherry fruitthe Artist Lyubov V. Titova was born, lives and works in Moscow. Graduated from the Architectural Institute, where her favorite subjects were painting, academic drawing, composition."Когда I write watercolor, I feel good. And if she gives me so much joy, it"s possible that my paintings will bring joy to someone-то more.. really надеюсь.." @- says about his work the artist. And one can hardly tell more about the feast and joyous pure colours,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST FAITH SIMONE (VERA SHIMUNIA)

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:46 by Про искусство

Russian artist and craftswoman Faith Simone (Vera Shimunia) creates small landscapes by means of threads, keeping in mind the images from my travels that I liked and remembered. Thus are born new embroidered landscapes.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST LАDY MOTH

Posted 03-05-2018 at 09:45 by Про искусство

Artist Żenia, also known as Lady Moth, creates amazing sculptures, brooches and jewelry. The Lady Moth draws inspiration from nature. Using the wet felting of felt, and using materials such as silk and bamboo, with great attention to detail, the author works wonders. To complete the sculpture, usually takes a few hours, or even days. the Author considers himself quite opinionated, so she"s usually enjoying the freedom, experimenting and learning. “I like to use natural wool in various shades...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The end of the relevance, or why more is not interested in the Russian sovrisk. Here all complain about...

Posted 01-05-2018 at 15:09 by Кирилл Алексеев

the End of the relevance, or why more is not interested in the Russian sovrisk. Here all complain about... Posted by Kirill Alexeev on@now;1 May 2018, 12:03

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

With may day, dear Friends!!!!!

Posted 01-05-2018 at 08:19 by Про искусство

I"ve always loved this holiday. Loved since childhood. Loved the colorful demonstration, over decorated houses and festive table. Loved the joyful laughter and songs under the accordion coming from the open Windows of houses. Loved the hospitality passers-by, and housemates. I blew up balloons and boldly marched with his parents in a celebratory column in my beloved city, my most beautiful country!!!!With May Day, Friends!!!!CHEERS!!!!

(Click on pictures and watch videos)

Link to...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized