Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Japanese painting Sumi-э

Posted 13-02-2018 at 19:42 by Про искусство

I would like to weave poetry out of colorful threads,
From sea stars and the stars of heaven,
I would wove in verses of the sea coast and the kid,
Friends and foes
Flower girl
Fresh wind and the Seagull,C XIV century in the Japanese Islands has been the development of a painting style called" континентальным",...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST YUGI WONG (WANG YUQI)

Posted 13-02-2018 at 09:45 by Про искусство

Yuqi Wang. Sensual and strong pattern CLASSIC STYLE. OILYugi Wong (Wang Yuqi), modern Chinese artist, studied at the China Academy of fine arts in the United States, at the Central Academy of fine arts. He currently lives and works in new-Йорке. In addition to numerous awards from various exhibitions and competitions, he is a member of American society of artists-портретистов of America and a member of the Chinese artists Association oil. His works are widely known and are in high...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Andre @- Charles Boulle @- court furniture

Posted 13-02-2018 at 09:44 by Про искусство

Andre @- Charles Boulle (FR. André-Charles Boulle, 1642 @- 1732) — French painter, wood Carver, engraver, painter, Gilder, the largest master-мебельщик of his era, the Creator of a special style of artistic furniture.

Flemish by birth, with a 1672 court master of Louis XIV.

the Feature of style master was skilled in the technique of inlay" marquetry", received in his work of unprecedented diversity. In his works, the bull gracefully combine different types...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST SVETLANA GROKHOTOVA

Posted 13-02-2018 at 09:42 by Про искусство

FLOWER paintingsBorn in Moscow on 2 December 1968. Studiedschool-студии" Абриз", is currently at the painters A. V. Markin, and V. I. Shustin.http://svistanet.com/hudozhniki-i-art-proekty/kart...nyj-natyurmort.html#more-35860

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PAINTER WANG YI GUANG

Posted 13-02-2018 at 09:40 by Про искусство

MYSTICAL CHINESE FOLKLOREGuang Yi Wang studied at the Central Academy of fine Arts in Beijing and graduated from it in 1990. Since his youth, Wang has participated in various national and international exhibitions. Since 2002, the artist pays considerable attention to the subject of Tibet and the life of the local population, as long as he remains in the mountains, a lot of working and studying the flavor of the life and attitudes of people, surrounded by magnificent nature, away from big cities...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized