Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

"Scandalous" exhibition of historic architecture

Posted 08-09-2013 at 09:09 by Марат Гельман

Original taken from « scandalous » exhibition of historic architecture On Friday last , an exhibition organized by the" , Moscow , which has no "and Arhnadzora - " Urban planning counter-revolution ».

exhibition opened gallery owner and one of the organizers - Konstantin Mikhailov .
The exhibition is located in the tiny territory in two little rooms are not large , on the second floor .
climb to the main exhibition is a dark and narrow stairs . At...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I'll try to list the good things that have happened in connection with this election

Posted 09-09-2013 at 13:15 by Марат Гельман

1. Navalny in jail for such a result does not go to jail. It's not just insiders , all decisions adopted before September 8 will still be taken again. The spirit is not enough. Case contrived , without evidence, and the "client " is not a blogger , but a real politician , sooner or later become the government and will deal with those who it 's so brazenly in jail .

2 . The parliamentary opposition that we have ? And nothing . "Zero without a stick ," as the kids say . In sum, yes ,...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lena gave a long interview to Novaya Gazeta Masuk

Posted 12-09-2013 at 12:42 by Марат Гельман

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

ART SEEN THE FUTURE

Posted 13-09-2013 at 09:52 by Про искусство

Yesterday I attended a presentation of the fantastic new book "The Future ." In some ways, I agree with the author , in some ways no . It was nice to hear the ideas I expressed in a series of articles a few years. The book "The Future" and its publication in the social network is largely correspond to the principles I have described the book of the future. I managed to ask a few questions the fantastic , to which he answered in detail , calling me at this competitor.

Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Remember this name .... The artist Sarah Katie Li

Posted 13-09-2013 at 20:40 by Про искусство

Zhang Li. oil on canvas Giuliano. oil on canvas Portrait of Quintus. coal , private Arrivals Portrait of Quintus III - work has won first place in the competition .

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized