Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Old

That's why I was teasing Medina all the time

Posted 06-04-2013 at 16:32 by Марат Гельман

Posted via LiveJournal app for iPad .

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Celebrities, what you have not seen them - 5

Posted 06-04-2013 at 13:28 by Про искусство

John D. Rockefeller, Sr. gives reached the 10-tsentovik child in his 84y birthday < /b>
Bill and Clinton . With vadba

Barack Obama and his grandfather

Barack Obama and his mother
< br />

John Lennon brews < span> Tea
James Dean (Hollywood star 50x) in childhood

Einstein...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Andrei Tarkovsky's Mirror

April 4, 1932, Andrei Tarkovsky was born - the great director of Soviet and world cinema.
His father - the poet Arseny Tarkovsky - was of the Dagestani princes Tarkovsky. Andrew inherited the character of blood.

I am not a biography of Andrei Tarkovsky, but read a lot of books about it. My article is a synthesis of my own and other people's memories of the wizard.
I remember the first time I saw the film "The Mirror" at the club plant Kalinin. The hall...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Stanislav Lubshin celebrates 80th anniversary

Stanislav Lubshin celebrates 80th anniversary. Noisy celebrations on this occasion is not planned. Birthday boy does not like such a fuss.

« From anniversary evening Stanislav Andreevich flatly refused. But, of course, congratulate our luminary, present flowers, moreover, he was awarded the prize money very solid at the round date "- told in the press service of the Chekhov Moscow Art Theater, where Lyubshin served for...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

"Nearer My God to Thee"

hymn "Nearer, My God, to Thee" . anthem is traditionally associated with the disaster of "Titanic" as the surviving passengers told the orchestra played the national anthem ship when the ship is beginning to sink. Nearer My God To Thee Even though it be a cross that raiseth me; Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee! Yet in my dreams I'd be nearer, my God, to Thee, < /dd> Angels to beckon me nearer, my God, to Thee, Nearer, my God, to Thee, nearer to Thee!...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized