Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

ART. PHOTO-ХУДОЖНИК IDRUS ARSYAD

Posted 14-03-2019 at 10:53 by Про искусство

" ПРИРОДА ASIA""Я began to study photography in early 2011. First and foremost, for me the interesting landscapes, photos of nature and wildlife. In order to make truly stunning photos, I started to learn Photoshop and other graphics programs.
In my work I fully implemented his imagination, did a great job with colors and composition. All this was done that would emphasize the beauty of nature of Asia. I hope that when people...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

ARTIST VLADIMIR POPOV

Posted 14-03-2019 at 10:52 by Про искусство

DIFFERENT STYLES of PAINTING Russian artist Vladimir Popov was born on 26 September 1961 in the city of Michurinsk, Tambov region. Studied at children"s art school of the city of Michurinsk. In 1976-1980 studied at the Abramtsevo art-промышленном school. Vasnetsov, and after the art-промышленной Academy. Mukhina at the Department of monumental painting. Since 2000 lives and works in Paris. Is a participant of numerous exhibitions, including personal. His works are in the...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Miniature paintings on shell

Posted 14-03-2019 at 05:09 by Про искусство

Miniature paintings on shells, made with precision

the world is full of talented and exciting artists that amaze the audience and the rest of the audience with their inexhaustible fantasy, a variety of shapes, colors, styles, and even the things on which they draw and use them as a canvas. And an American artist from California Mary Kenyon (Mary Kenyon) was no exception. She is one of the most talented artists of our time, which combines not only artistic, but also a deep aesthetic...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

14 Mar @- international day of rivers

Posted 14-03-2019 at 05:09 by Про искусство

14 Marin many countries, there is a international day for rivers (International Day for Rivers), who had earlier called the international day of fight against dams, for rivers, water and life (International Day of Action Against Dams and for Rivers, Water and Life).In our video gallery" Краски and sounds" has a wonderful selection of smolikau (rollers) on the rivers of Russia.

(Click on pictures and watch videos)

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized