Вернуться   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Дневники > Про искусство
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Регистрация Дневники Справка Сообщество Сообщения за день Поиск

Оценить эту запись

Aria of Paris and "ошибка" Tchaikovsky

Запись от Про искусство размещена 20.07.2020 в 11:14

A real treasure Russian national music Museum is the division of documents and personal archives. Almost every manuscript lies an amazing, and sometimes a detective story. The Department of manuscripts, as a rule, associated with the names of Russian musicians, but also the" foreign presence" it was very noticeable.
Vivid example — famous Italian 17th-century composer Alessandro Stradella(1639-1682).

His legacy includes operas, oratorios, hundreds of vocal and choral works, dozens of works for various instrumental groups. The life of the musician is full of twists and turns and is similar to adventure quest story. It intertwined into one, and the love story, and detective episodes, full of danger and risk, and even miracles. Legend has it that his music Stradella was so moved by who sent him to the murderers that they are unable to carry out a deliberate crime. This episode was especially popular in the romantic era, when Stradella was, in fact, the character of mass culture, and his name is — highly valued" brand". The vicissitudes of the composer"s life story was the basis for six operas, the most famous of them — is written in 40-х years of the 19th century Opera by Friedrich von Flotow" Alessandro Stradella".
name Stradalli bound and big hoax: under his imaginary authorship was at different times published not less than two hundred fifty works by other composers.
РјРѕСЂРµ7 (700x544, 0Kb)
Christoph Willibald Ritter von Gluck (1714-1787)

Among them was Paris"s Aria from the Opera by C. W. Gluck" Парис and Elena"- O del mio dolce ardor(my sweet passion...)

David J. L." Парис and Elena"

the Famous judgment of Paris the three goddesses already held, Venus promised him the love of the most beautiful women. So, fate has brought Paris to Sparta, the wife of king Menelaus Helen was famous for her beauty. Paris just landed off the coast of Sparta. He and his companions from Troy sacrifices to Venus and wants to see Elena. About the same time and sung in this beautiful Aria(a few versions).
my sweet passion
desired goal,
the air that you breathe,
finally and I breathe.
Wherever I threw my eyes,
adorable your image
draws I love:
and thought I come
so joyful premonitions,
, and in passionate desire, so
fills my breast,
looking for you, calling you, I hope and sigh.

Teresa of Berganza (mezzo-сопрано)

Oleg Ryabets (Counter-тенор)

Renata was the year (soprano)

Dmitri Hvorostovsky (baritone)

Lamara Chkonia (lyric-колоратурное soprano)

Mikhail Alexandrovich (tenor)

Opera Gluck" Парис and Elena" was first staged in Vienna in 1770, but then permanently disappeared from the repertoire and was thoroughly forgotten.
And in 1852 Aria Paris arranged for singing with piano under the authorship of Stradella released a London publishing house" the Leader and the cook", and soon it was reprinted several European companies, including the renowned Berlin publishing house" Schlesinger". It is the instance of the Berlin edition was used by Tchaikovsky when orchestrated in 1870 Aria for performance in a concert of the Russian musical society in Moscow. Once, like all under the power of mystification, in the autograph of his work Tchaikovsky had specified an incorrect authorship essays —" Aria. Stradella".
Manuscript orchestrations of Tchaikovsky

paradoxically, in the orchestration of Tchaikovsky"s Aria was very close glukhovskogo the original, which would hardly have been possible, had he known of the author. Works by Gluck at the time was known primarily in the offices of the mid-nineteenth century, made, in particular, H. Berlioz, R. Wagner, and significantly different from copyright versions.
1880-е years, with the spread of authentic music Stradella, on the one hand, and the increased popularity of" Paris and Helen" by Gluck, on the other, the author of the Italian composer, was withdrawn from the Aria" O del mio dolce ardor". However, a separate edition of the essays under this name appeared until the mid 1920-х years.

Manuscript orchestrations of Tchaikovsky kept in the collections Russian national music Museum. It is valuable not only because it belongs to the genius of Russian music. Before us clear evidence of what mysterious twists and hoaxes sometimes fraught history.

source#1 source#

Link to original
Размещено в Без категории
Просмотров 435 Комментарии 0
Всего комментариев 0

Комментарии

Часовой пояс GMT +3, время: 18:55.
Telegram - Обратная связь - Обработка персональных данных - Архив - Вверх