Go Back   Форум по искусству и инвестициям в искусство > Blogs
 English | Русский Forum ARTinvestment.RU RSS Register Blogs FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old

Photo by Marat Gelman

Posted 22-02-2019 at 17:50 by Марат Гельман

Photo by Marat Guelman Posted by Gelman on@now;22 Feb 2019, 14:27

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Talked to Alexey Kallima about my absence in Moscow for four years. The verdict well...

Posted 22-02-2019 at 14:19 by Марат Гельман

Spoke with Alexey Kallima about my absence in Moscow for four years. The verdict well... Posted by Gelman on@now;22 Feb 2019, 11:05

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Lithuanian artist JUSTINAS KRASAUSKAS

Posted 22-02-2019 at 12:15 by Про искусство

Lithuanian artist JUSTINAS KRASAUSKAS
Justinas Krasauskas/Justinas Krasuckas/ @- a painter of the young generation of Lithuanian realism, creative portrait, figurative and landscape painting. Technique old masters painting Krasauskas studied at the prestigious Academy of Art of Florence. The people in the paintings close to the author: @-" Это is important to me, as I can feel the emotional contact, working on their portraits". That is why many of his works are in private collections. But...
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

The Artist Kinuko Craft

Posted 22-02-2019 at 12:14 by Про искусство

The artist Kinuko Craft @- Japanese descent, born in 1940. Studied painting, both at home and in the United States. Her know not only how the artist use Slavic motives, but as an artist who writes his paintings in the early Renaissance style.

Link to original
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My tweets

Posted 22-02-2019 at 12:00 by Марат Гельман

Thu, 15:29: in Moscow is not only the food but the gallery on coming home. Gallery Coat, of course from Alexander Petrelli.Sasha -- https://t.co/AHhJQarx0fThu, 15:39: Gave Oatmeal and Gleb Pavlovsky, a number of political propaganda with Mr Adolphus.Nadya Tolokonnikova does in de... https://t.co/fgTlkEUn3AThu, 16:10: RT @Ivan_Tyutrin: Information for activists wishing to join the convoy @forumfreerussia the March of Boris Nemtsov on February 24 in Moscow... Thu, 17:57: Montenegro again in the top....
Новичок
Posted in Uncategorized